Does anyone else hope that the Wii U fails...

#51MaxCHEATER64Posted 5/5/2013 6:09:30 AM
ZBug_ posted...
NINTENDOOM

---
i5-3570K | HD 7850 | Z77-D3H | 700W | Intel 550 180GB | Seagate Barracuda 1T
#52tgoldbergPosted 5/5/2013 6:23:52 AM
I don't want Nintendo to die, because with Sony and Microsoft becoming complete Xeroxes of each other I'm starting to really appreciate Nintendo's different-ness.
---
Your favorite game will always be underrated.
Their favorite game will always be overrated.
#53godplaysSNESPosted 5/5/2013 6:27:30 AM
Nintendo just did so much wrong with the Wii U, but do I want to see it fail? Hell no. A failure means Nintendo will be even worse off when they plan their next consoles

On a sidenote, if I had to choose one company to leave the console market, it would be Microsoft
---
Super Mario Kart is the single best Mario Kart ever!
#54thanthenPosted 5/5/2013 6:30:51 AM
Nintendo doesn't deserve to have its own home console, either go third party or just focus 100% on its current handheld. Let's hope they'll get the hint this gen, last gen with Wii casuals bailed em out.
---
Rock is fine, scissors are overpowered.
-paper
#55nickvd8Posted 5/5/2013 6:32:17 AM
tgoldberg posted...
I don't want Nintendo to die, because with Sony and Microsoft becoming complete Xeroxes of each other I'm starting to really appreciate Nintendo's different-ness.

This, plus if you have a decent gaming PC there's pretty much no reason to own one of the other consoles.
---
Sign this
www.tinyurl.com/timesplittersHD
#56IcedEarthaholicPosted 5/5/2013 6:33:51 AM
nickvd8 posted...
tgoldberg posted...

This, plus if you have a decent gaming PC there's pretty much no reason to own one of the other consoles.

Exactly, what people fail to get is that the day Nintendo hangs up Mario's overalls, is the day gaming begins to die a slow, painful death.
---
Want to help bring Fatal Frame Deep Crimson Butterfly to NA?Join Operation Zero https://www.facebook.com/pages/Operation-Zero/131582506953973
#57TheRealistKillaPosted 5/5/2013 6:49:42 AM
i hope it fails sooner rather than later to put it out of their misery. its already on the way.
---
I have never seen a kid so explosive in my life. Mike Mayock on Percy Lord have Mercy Harvin
#58ElGadoPosted 5/5/2013 6:52:19 AM
habsalltheway33 posted...
so they can get their act together and reevaluate their approach towards customers in terms of hardware? Now, I'm not wanting an absolute failure on their behalf, just something to get their gears working.

I really do think Nintendo could've done a lot more with this console; in fact, I refuse to believe that this is the best Nintendo has to offer in terms of innovation, value, technological prowess and even marketing.

I pray for Nintendo to fail everyday. At this point, I'd prefer if they just went third party.
#59IcedEarthaholicPosted 5/5/2013 6:56:53 AM
ElGado posted...
habsalltheway33 posted...
so they can get their act together and reevaluate their approach towards customers in terms of hardware? Now, I'm not wanting an absolute failure on their behalf, just something to get their gears working.

I really do think Nintendo could've done a lot more with this console; in fact, I refuse to believe that this is the best Nintendo has to offer in terms of innovation, value, technological prowess and even marketing.

I pray for Nintendo to fail everyday. At this point, I'd prefer if they just went third party.

So you would rather gaming die a slow, painful death then? Because them going third party is not going to happen.
---
Want to help bring Fatal Frame Deep Crimson Butterfly to NA?Join Operation Zero https://www.facebook.com/pages/Operation-Zero/131582506953973
#60jakestar0306Posted 5/5/2013 6:57:45 AM
Oh look, it's this topic again.
---
Mega Man Powered Up is the best PSP exclusive and you know it.