What I want.....One Piece Unlimited Cruise Collection HD

#1SneakersPosted 5/5/2013 2:18:26 AM
With Pirate Warriors coming here on the PS3, and now One Piece returning to US airwaves...and not just returning, but believe continuing where it left off, I think it's long time to finally localize the two Wii games, One Piece Unlimited Cruise titles, perhaps as a special HD version that contains both games.

I have both on the Wii, imported them, and I loved the games, and is just as great as the original Unlimited Adventure, which was released here and own as well. I want Namco Bandai to finally release these two games, and even get Funimation to do the English voices (That would be a big plus), and even add the 3DS content....boss fights I think.

I posted on their forums, and hoped if enough people bugged them, they may consider it....and I know is slim chances, but like I said, they brought out One Piece recently here on the PS3, so is it too much to want to ask for the games now? I know is hopeless...but I'm gonna keep on trying cause if they do release it, it would be the sweetest victory.

http://www.namcobandaigames.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13459&sid=f888eae69beec67917531a2d1d08a874
---
PSN & Wii U - TheRealSneakers / 3DS FC - 3952-7010-7346
It's like a taco inside a taco, within a Taco Bell, inside a KFC, within a mall, inside your dream!
#2poo111111111111Posted 5/5/2013 3:36:43 AM
No. It's been released twice. Once on the Wii and once on the 3DS. And it was a sub-par game both times. Doesn't need a third release

Would rather see Ganbarion get the series back and release something like Gigant Battle/Grand Battle series.
#3Sneakers(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 5:25:01 AM
No. It's been released twice. Once on the Wii and once on the 3DS. And it was a sub-par game both times. Doesn't need a third release

Would rather see Ganbarion get the series back and release something like Gigant Battle/Grand Battle series.

Twice yes, but never here. This is the only region that never saw a release....and I liked it way more then the other games. I had loads of fun playing it then I had with those fighting games (Not sure if it's the Grand Battle series or not, but if so, they were just ok games....even Pirate Warriors was more fun then those titles. I cannot see the harm of releasing it on the eshop at least. I know I'm not the only one that has been waitng and hoping for them to come to North America.
---
PSN & Wii U - TheRealSneakers / 3DS FC - 3952-7010-7346
It's like a taco inside a taco, within a Taco Bell, inside a KFC, within a mall, inside your dream!
#4P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 5/5/2013 5:57:57 AM
I kinda would like that, but I would like something new first and foremost. I have played through Unlimited Cruise Ep1+2 two times each now, and though they are good, I would like for them to make a fighting game that does the series justice. Though I have not played the Whitebeard War side-story from the 3DS version, so that's a plus.

Funimation did say they would be willing to translate and voice the games themselves but they said it wouldn't happen until the dubbed the Water 7 Arc. I'm honestly surprised it's taking this long seeing as they voiced up to the Skypeia Arc and the filler after that some time ago.

If it did release here though, I would certainly buy it. I do still have Unlimited Adventure.
---
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Rayman Legends