All of Nintendo fans that used to be on this board are now posting on Miiverse

#1dcamp27Posted 5/5/2013 3:08:22 AM
There is so much baffling negativity on this board lately that I was wondering what happened for the last six months. I picked up a Wii U yesterday and realized something after seeing the Miiverse. It all makes sense now. All the civil Nintendo fans who used to post positive stuff on this message board have now moved on to Miiverse to post stuff about Nintendo games. Most of the people left on this board are trolls who don't have a Wii U and therefore don't have access to Miiverse. There is nobody left here to say positive stuff.
#2dcamp27(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 3:15:38 AM
This is one of the drawbacks about the Wii U having its own message board. All the proud Nintendo fans will spend all their time on it, rather than reaching out to people on this board who don't have a Wii U yet and want some opinions on it.
The people on this board who are bashing the Wii U probably never had anything positive to say about Nintendo in the first place. All the Nintendo fans who would defend Nintendo are no longer here to defend them.
#3PhoslusPosted 5/5/2013 3:21:06 AM
You say that as if they're moving to a new house or something...
---
"Common sense is not common"
-My 7th grade teacher
#4NikraPosted 5/5/2013 3:23:32 AM(edited)
Not me. I prefer some constructive criticism. Though there's not much of that here.
But still better than Miiverse
And yes, I got my Wii U on launch date.
#5gfaqsterPosted 5/5/2013 3:27:24 AM
Funny because whenever 20 something people on my friend list that i added from this gamefaqs board are online there are like always on the internet browser for hours.

never see them on miiverse.
they have like no miiverse posts on their profile.

and these are popular people from this board.
---
We live to make the impossible possible!
-Lightning-
#6thanthenPosted 5/5/2013 4:07:56 AM
The only people posting are Chinese spammers that nintendo hired.
---
Rock is fine, scissors are overpowered.
-paper
#7AdamLazarusoPosted 5/5/2013 4:20:07 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delusion
---
We should make a verbal agreement to only kiss each other.
#8JackalPosted 5/5/2013 4:35:18 AM
Shouldn't they be playing games if they are on the Wii U for such a long time, TC? Why get on the Miiverse to preach good things to people that already have a Wii U? You don't need to convince them to buy one, they already have it.
---
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak, Ouya: Zeek_Bronz
#9dcamp27(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 7:01:29 AM
Jackal posted...
Shouldn't they be playing games if they are on the Wii U for such a long time, TC? Why get on the Miiverse to preach good things to people that already have a Wii U? You don't need to convince them to buy one, they already have it.

They don't go to Miiverse to preach about Wii U. They go to it to have fun. The point is they are not here anymore to say that they love the Wii U.
I go to Miiverse and see everyone having fun. If you ask the millions of people who own the Wii U and are on Miiverse if they think positively of Wii U, I'm sure that close to 100% of those people would say yes. If you ask the 50 people or so who come onto here to cause trouble and don't own a Wii U if they think positively of Wii U, then over half of them would say no. But who cares what they think, since they never actually played it. But since all the millions of Wii U owners are preoccupied posting on Miiverse, the 50 trouble-makers on this board on the ones who are the loudest.
So to all you trolls who are so against the Wii U, go play your Xboxes and Playstations. Have fun with your on-disc DLC, online-required consoles, developers who stress digital games so they can save money not you, non-backwards compatible Xboxes.
#10dcamp27(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 7:06:38 AM
All these negative people on this board almost convinced me not to buy this great console. I'm glad I didn't listen to any of you.