All of Nintendo fans that used to be on this board are now posting on Miiverse

#11JackalPosted 5/5/2013 7:10:09 AM
If you don't care what they think then why did you feel the need to make this topic? Shouldn't you just be enjoying the games?

There will always be someone that doesn't like something. We just have to enjoy what we like and not let their opinions affect us. It's okay to hear them out and even debate with them but in the end we like what we like.
---
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak, Ouya: Zeek_Bronz
#12DoomsSDPosted 5/5/2013 7:12:07 AM
I'm starting to like Miiverse more and more.

It's a nice social aspect without being intrusive. Nothing worse than playing through a campaign and the game spamming your screen with friends wanting to play too.
---
Well, I suppose it's time to get kidnapped again...
#13lp913Posted 5/5/2013 10:02:03 AM
Pretty much, TC..... another example - the Injustice: Gods Among Us Wii U board is literally the same way as well, with (no surprise) other console owners spreading misinformation and unnecessary doubt about its Wii U counterpart.......Those of us who actually do have the game pretty much stick to Miiverse, which seems to get far more attention from the devs anyway compared to the cesspool of chlidlike trolling found here on GameFaqs.
---
[NNID: LPLETHAL79]
[3DS FC: 0645-5794-3020]
#14shaunmePosted 5/5/2013 10:04:55 AM
The people in my sig are posting on mii verse??

Nope.
#15LightHawKnightPosted 5/5/2013 10:06:47 AM
Eh, there are always a billion Nintendo hating trolls on gfaqs. Specially on Nintendo boards for some reason. It is as if they don't have any lives... Wait a minute!
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
#16Murderstorm117Posted 5/5/2013 10:07:51 AM
I still post negative stuff on miiverse because you can be a fan and still dislike something
---
Official Royal Kilted Canadian Kilted Yaksmen
#17xChaosLordxPosted 5/5/2013 10:10:12 AM
The real Wii-U fans should be busy enjoying their games and not caring about the opinions of the critics. I'm in a gaming drought so I got more time to post on forums. If I had games to be playing, I'd be playing them and not posting here.
#18ska_dude101Posted 5/5/2013 10:12:02 AM
Difficult to post criticism, constructive or not, in 100 characters. Plus, keyboard >>>>>>> Gamepad.
#19STN79Posted 5/5/2013 10:19:30 AM
Miiverse is definitely a more pleasant place to visit. Yeah it might be full of Nintendo fanboys but at least they have better attitudes than most gamefaqs users. There's alot better damage control too. You're allowed to have an opinion unless you're just there to offend or annoy others. I call it the Nintendo happy fun time thread!
#20Faceman_Posted 5/5/2013 11:23:19 AM
Miiverse is far superior to any message board. You can actually have conversations rather than read "**** Nintendo, you *******" all day. It's fun within boundaries. That's why it works.