Will you wait for Windwaker HD, or will you play a GC version?

#11msunshinePosted 5/5/2013 10:17:58 AM
xChaosLordx posted...
Mudkip_in_Space posted...
WWHD's textures and lighting is off IMHO.

Its true, I saw the videos, and its not even a quality HD remake. More of a rushed one.

If they go the sony way and simply put the same on the wii U in HD, I'll skip it. I hope they will add to it, though.
---
Current playthrough: 95stars. Demondog pulls numbers and facts out of his ***.
The wii U board is improving! bye MS,GFR, OUCH!
#12deathslovePosted 5/5/2013 10:19:25 AM
msunshine posted...
deathslove posted...
msunshine posted...
deathslove posted...
I already played it on GC, if I want to play it again I would just play it on the cube. Besides GC version will be much cheaper and you get to play it sooner.

Tell me, two things. How do you know the price the HD version will sell for? And the second question, where do you buy it cheaper than that? Links.

Wow again you try to help wii U sales.
You really think a new wii U game even if it is a HD remake (nintendo is greedy, just look at their VC game prices) would be more than a used GC version?

I asked you for links.

You are in huge denial. You know it will be $50 to 60.
http://www.amazon.com/The-Legend-Zelda-Waker-nintendo-u/dp/B002I0GF72/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367774242&sr=8-1&keywords=wind+waker+hd

Why would you even argue that? Can't handle it when someone suggests something other than the wii U?
#13xChaosLordxPosted 5/5/2013 10:20:25 AM
msunshine posted...
xChaosLordx posted...
Mudkip_in_Space posted...
WWHD's textures and lighting is off IMHO.

Its true, I saw the videos, and its not even a quality HD remake. More of a rushed one.

If they go the sony way and simply put the same on the wii U in HD, I'll skip it. I hope they will add to it, though.

So you want something more like a Square-Enix remake, where they actually add new dungeons/areas? Don't hold your breath on that.
#14userfrigginamePosted 5/5/2013 10:21:07 AM
I'd like to play Windwaker HD on the Wii U, and it'll be the first game that I actually buy an HD version.
#15msunshinePosted 5/5/2013 10:23:45 AM
deathslove posted...
msunshine posted...
deathslove posted...
msunshine posted...
deathslove posted...
I already played it on GC, if I want to play it again I would just play it on the cube. Besides GC version will be much cheaper and you get to play it sooner.

Tell me, two things. How do you know the price the HD version will sell for? And the second question, where do you buy it cheaper than that? Links.

Wow again you try to help wii U sales.
You really think a new wii U game even if it is a HD remake (nintendo is greedy, just look at their VC game prices) would be more than a used GC version?

I asked you for links.

You are in huge denial. You know it will be $50 to 60.
http://www.amazon.com/The-Legend-Zelda-Waker-nintendo-u/dp/B002I0GF72/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367774242&sr=8-1&keywords=wind+waker+hd

Why would you even argue that? Can't handle it when someone suggests something other than the wii U?

No I simply dislike trolls that pull facts out of their ***es
---
#16slymshadyPosted 5/5/2013 10:23:52 AM
I got the end of the GC version, but the game fell apart with the fetch quest and I stopped playing it. Maybe they fix this in the wii version?

I am holding on to the game cube version to sell it later, hopefully price goes up. I will probably buy the HD version...depends on the improvements and control options. Make this nun-chuck style like Skyward Sword and I will be all over this.
#17Yoshi_PridePosted 5/5/2013 10:23:55 AM
I'm getting the HD Remake. Im hoping they add the extra dungeons I hear about. And the gamepad should make switching inventory a hell of a lot quicker.

Besides I don't have a GC anymore. And windwaker was one of my favorite Zeldas of all time.
---
If homosexuality is a disease, I should call in sick to work everyday: "Hello. Can't work today, I'm still gay."
#18deathslovePosted 5/5/2013 10:27:23 AM
@msunshine

Except you are a fanboy who does that. What I said was true.
#19knightimexPosted 5/5/2013 10:28:04 AM
I've played, and owned it day 1 on gamecube.
However I refuse to play the GC version again because I seriously want to play the wii u version.
---
Old School Style Games FTW!
#20msunshinePosted 5/5/2013 10:29:27 AM
deathslove posted...
@msunshine

Except you are a fanboy who does that. What I said was true.

Are you calling me a fanboy? I own more consoles than you do.
---