Will you wait for Windwaker HD, or will you play a GC version?

#21Numbuh100Posted 5/5/2013 10:30:22 AM
I'll get the HD version when it's comes out.
---
Waiting for: Pokemon X and Y, Project X Zone
BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD!
#22deathslovePosted 5/5/2013 10:33:06 AM(edited)
msunshine posted...
deathslove posted...
@msunshine

Except you are a fanboy who does that. What I said was true.

Are you calling me a fanboy? I own more consoles than you do.

Nice comeback, there is no way you can be sure of that, and I could say the same thing:
Are you calling me a troll? I own more consoles than you do.
Why would you even reply with that. Not to mention a fanboy can own multiple consoles.

Fact is, I told the TC the truth, while you get mad about it and tried to deny it.
#23elbarto1Posted 5/5/2013 11:09:42 AM
WW on GC costs around $50 used.
I'll buy the remake.
---
I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!
:XBL: THE B0DY :PSN: bionichrist :NNID: The_B0DY
#24Godstriker8Posted 5/5/2013 11:15:25 AM
Sharky8 posted...
msunshine posted...
deathslove posted...
I already played it on GC, if I want to play it again I would just play it on the cube. Besides GC version will be much cheaper and you get to play it sooner.

Tell me, two things. How do you know the price the HD version will sell for? And the second question, where do you buy it cheaper than that? Links.

Complete copies of GC Windwaker sell for $40-$50. But playing copies (in player's choice cases, maybe missing manual, maybe having scratches) sell for $30-$40.

The odds are very good Windwaker HD will retail for $59.99 or $69.99. So, a GC version will be a little cheaper.

Selling Wind Waker HD for 60+ dollars would be a complete joke, do you ACTUALLY think they would sell for that much?
---
I'm just dickin aroouunnnd
SHAKE AND BAKE!
#25MARl0Posted 5/5/2013 11:20:38 AM
Sharky8 posted...
The odds are very good Windwaker HD will retail for $59.99 or $69.99. So, a GC version will be a little cheaper.

What are you on? Nintendo obviously would not sell it for $69.99.
---
Currently playing: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (Wii U) / Pandora's Tower (Wii)
#26msunshinePosted 5/5/2013 11:20:46 AM
deathslove posted...
msunshine posted...
deathslove posted...
@msunshine

Nice comeback, there is no way you can be sure of that, and I could say the same thing:
Why would you even reply with that. Not to mention a fanboy can own multiple consoles.

Fact is, I told the TC the truth, while you get mad about it and tried to deny it.

Your love for sony gives you away. You don't own many consoles. You did not tell the truth, you made stuff up.
---
Current playthrough: 95stars. Demondog pulls numbers and facts out of his ***.
The wii U board is improving! bye MS,GFR, OUCH!
#27deathslovePosted 5/5/2013 11:23:28 AM
msunshine posted...
deathslove posted...
msunshine posted...
deathslove posted...
@msunshine

Your love for sony gives you away. You don't own many consoles. You did not tell the truth, you made stuff up.

Except you bring sony up all the time trying to bash them, not me. I only bring them up when the TC has asked or mentioned them. I was saying get it on GC, how is that loving sony?

And what I said was true, you asked for a link and I gave you one.
I do own a lot of consoles.
So why do you make things up? Saying what I said was not true, saying I don't own consoles. Is that the only way to make you think you are right, by making everything up in your head?
#28Schwepps01Posted 5/5/2013 11:25:00 AM(edited)
msunshine posted...

Again with Sony. Why do you people bring up the same company over and over? That has ZERO relation to what the conversation is about. So what you drones are telling me is, you can't defend Nintendo without attacking another company (and their HANDHELD no less, which has nothing to do with Nintendo's ailing console)? That's because there is no way to defend what Nintendo does. It's just mud-slinging from the other side.
#29msunshinePosted 5/5/2013 11:28:01 AM
Schwepps01 posted...
msunshine posted...

Again with Sony. Why do you people bring up the same company over and over? That has ZERO relation to what the conversation is about. So what you drones are telling me is, you can't defend Nintendo without attacking another company (and their HANDHELD no less, which has nothing to do with Nintendo's ailing console)? That's because there is no way to defend what Nintendo does. It's just mud-slinging from the other side.

What are you, sony's marketing person?
---
#30msunshinePosted 5/5/2013 11:29:50 AM
deathslove posted...
msunshine posted...
deathslove posted...
msunshine posted...
deathslove posted...
@msunshine

Except you bring sony up all the time trying to bash them, not me. I only bring them up when the TC has asked or mentioned them. I was saying get it on GC, how is that loving sony?

And what I said was true, you asked for a link and I gave you one.
I do own a lot of consoles.
So why do you make things up? Saying what I said was not true, saying I don't own consoles. Is that the only way to make you think you are right, by making everything up in your head?

If it WAS on sony, you would say get it for sony. That gave you away.
---