Will you wait for Windwaker HD, or will you play a GC version?

#31Schwepps01Posted 5/5/2013 11:30:48 AM
yes msunshine, in your likely drug-induced fantasy world, everyone has some "secret allegiance" to another company. you caught me brah.
#32deathslovePosted 5/5/2013 11:30:54 AM
"If it WAS on sony, you would say get it for sony. That gave you away."

What are you talking about? Still making stuff up.
#33PaladinAlikPosted 5/5/2013 11:32:22 AM
im going to get it but the shading on the actual character models looks a little off, the actual enviroments look dazzling though
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and you're not ashamed, put this in your signature.
#34msunshinePosted 5/5/2013 11:35:37 AM
deathslove posted...

It's actually all you ever say dude. I don't make that stuff up. I'm not you.
---
Current playthrough: 95stars. Demondog pulls numbers and facts out of his ***.
The wii U board is improving! bye MS,GFR, OUCH!
#35deathslovePosted 5/5/2013 11:36:30 AM
msunshine posted...
deathslove posted...

It's actually all you ever say dude. I don't make that stuff up. I'm not you.

So saying get it for GC = me saying get it for sony. Hmm okay. You do make stuff up, it is very strange.
#36DrumguyPosted 5/5/2013 11:47:05 AM
I still have my GC version, so if I feel like playing WW before then, I'll play that one.
---
"I never went to church. I just listened to Led Zeppelin and that was all I needed." - Dave Grohl
#37DTY3Posted 5/5/2013 11:55:38 AM
Well this topic devolved quickly.

TC, I'm interested to say the least in the HD version, as it is more than just an upscale and I believe they are adding new content.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#38DTY3Posted 5/5/2013 11:57:40 AM
xChaosLordx posted...
Why would anyone buy a new system just for an HD remake of a game? Wind Waker wasn't even one of the better Zelda games. If you got a PC you can play the GC version at 1080p, just the textures won't be scaled up, but everything will be way clearer, and better AA and AF, so less jagged edges.

Nobody said anything about buying a Wii U for WW.
And the HD version is more than an upscale and will likely have more content.
You cant emulate that on a PC.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#39xChaosLordxPosted 5/5/2013 12:06:17 PM
DTY3 posted...
xChaosLordx posted...
Why would anyone buy a new system just for an HD remake of a game? Wind Waker wasn't even one of the better Zelda games. If you got a PC you can play the GC version at 1080p, just the textures won't be scaled up, but everything will be way clearer, and better AA and AF, so less jagged edges.

Nobody said anything about buying a Wii U for WW.
And the HD version is more than an upscale and will likely have more content.
You cant emulate that on a PC.

More content? They're probably gonna throw in more fetch quests and maybe a new (small) area if you're lucky. Its all speculation at this point but we'll see. Is that worth buying a brand new game for? Negative. Heck, I liked Dragons Dogma, but I'm not buying DA, because the extra content they added wasn't worth the price. I might pick it up when its under $20.
#40xChaosLordxPosted 5/5/2013 12:07:38 PM
And I guarantee I can make GC WW look better on PC through emulation than the HD remake on the Wii-U is going to look. And I can even post SCs to prove it.