Will you wait for Windwaker HD, or will you play a GC version?

#51TalentedMPosted 5/5/2013 6:51:18 PM
The HD version looks great and if it plays similar to the GC version I will definitely play it.

I am waiting for it, mostly because I don't own a GC and my Wii was given away when the WiiU came out.
---
Since this game rely on micro transaction when people leave for mop this game will be I survive. - MageGuyInfinity
#52Xenesis XenonPosted 5/5/2013 6:52:06 PM
Unless they're adding significant content to the game (which I don't see Nintendo doing), I'll probably continue being happy with my GCN copy.
---
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.
#53Kad-ManPosted 5/5/2013 6:56:03 PM
Only if they make the tuner usable on the gamepad while still playing that was the only downfall for the GC version.
#54sejan12Posted 5/5/2013 6:57:35 PM
I have the GC version, but its good enough that I'll likely get the HD version. I'm sure the texture and lighting issues will be solved. It would be nice if they added some of the cut content back into the game. There were some places that were obviously trimmed back at the last minute in the GC version and it would be nice to experience what they should have been like.
#55FuzzyJelloPosted 5/5/2013 7:30:35 PM(edited)
xChaosLordx posted...
Why would anyone buy a new system just for an HD remake of a game?

Because they already did it for the 3DS with Ocarina 3D and it worked. I agree with you, I don't understand the concept of the system seller in general, but proof is in the pudding. Granted, Wind Waker doesn't have that kind of nostalgic power behind it, if you believe the internet it's hell of a lot closer to it than it was a decade ago. Me? I'd pick pick up the Cube version; I still haven't played it and there are places I know I can get it cheap.

Sharky8 posted...
very good Windwaker HD will retail for $59.99 or $69.99. So, a GC version will be a little cheaper.

It's far more likely to be $50 than $70, if we're talking variable pricing.
#56NejiHyuga900Posted 5/5/2013 9:39:30 PM
I'm waiting for the Wii U remake. I have WW for GameCube (and I never finished it) but I don't know what happened to my GameCube.

I would of had The Wind Waker HD pre-ordered by now but my other interests got in the way. And now I am making my way back up to pre-ordering The Wind Waker HD and hopefully none of my other interests interferes with my "quest".
---
Xbox/Windows LIVE Gamertag & Nintendo Network ID: TDPNeji | Steam ID: NejiHyuga900
I am a thunder dragon. Hear me roar thunder and breath out lightning!
#57the_cajun88Posted 5/5/2013 10:28:03 PM
I've never played WW.

Got into Zelda with TP and also enjoyed SS.

Getting that motherf***er in HD.
---
University of Tennessee Alumni
http://i.imgur.com/jC1P9wo.jpg