The Triad For WiiU That Will Sell Systems... for sure.

#11tuznecotePosted 5/6/2013 7:53:16 AM
Smash bros. Especially if the continue the trend of introducing other series characters. Sonic, Solid snake etc... they need to add more fan favourites but not to many to make the game seem less nintendo.

I don't think Zelda has ever been a draw for Nintendo has it?
#12excitebike64(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 7:57:08 AM
tuznecote posted...
Smash bros. Especially if the continue the trend of introducing other series characters. Sonic, Solid snake etc... they need to add more fan favourites but not to many to make the game seem less nintendo.

I don't think Zelda has ever been a draw for Nintendo has it?

Zelda has its own fan base basically. Smaller, but they can always claim OoT and declare relevance. Basically, Zelda has a draw. Just not a massive swarm of people that some people think it has.
#13retrogamer28Posted 5/6/2013 8:00:06 AM
I can't pick one, simply because they all need to be together to make it work. if anything I think all of the above (except the bottom one) is the best option.
---
Nintendo fans have the privilege of being able to saying a game is bad because the predecessor is better, not because the game is actually bad objectively.
#14excitebike64(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 8:01:08 AM
I'll also add, that Mario Kart's importance did not really pick up until online.

Current trends can change. A Zelda with something unheard of, or unique could cause a new Zelda craze.

Time's do change, and that is part of the point of the poll. Pikmin has a pretty small following, but it seems like Nintendo wishes to change that with Pikmin 3, for example.
#15LordZettaPosted 5/6/2013 8:01:31 AM
For me personally I bought it for Zelda and SMTxFire Emblem but the real system seller will be the Mario games and Super Smash Bros.
---
Currently Playing: Monster Hunter 3: Ultimate (3DS/WiiU), Fire Emblem: Awakening (3DS), Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (PS3), Bioshock: Infinite (PC)
#16excitebike64(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 8:03:15 AM
Maybe my wording is better this time, I actually am getting a few doomed votes.

Usually I only get 2 or 3, so people that normally don't read my polls are checking this one out.
#17excitebike64(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 1:13:12 PM
I have wondered what game can be put along side Bayonetta 2. I had Deus Ex Director's Cut, but that still makes only one game, not two.

Games that people wish was on PS3, but won't be.

Been debating on Yoshi's Yarn, a bit. What fits with Yoshi's Yarn's audience besides Mario?
#18Brian1337Posted 5/6/2013 4:12:07 PM
Monster hunter.
---
www.club1kjho.com
#19excitebike64(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 10:22:15 AM
brian88420 posted...
Monster hunter.

That game did help fill some sales gaps. I'm focusing mostly on un-released games for now. But originally, I had a poll with MH and LCU. They helped push the majority of that remaining 3 million plus. Without those, I think it would be still just shy of that 3.

Heck, I would not be surprised if the shelves have more newer WiiUs than people realize. They do move, just slowly. Some stores come close to selling out the basic, and have mostly deluxe. Two weeks later, it can be the opposite.

And the remaining Wiis. They are selling more now. The 109 dollar Wii.

People saying The WiiU is not selling based on the shelves must also think 360s don't sell. What happens with those is the shelf clears out quicker, and then gets fully stocked in about the same two week period.
#20HungoverHero777Posted 5/7/2013 10:25:16 AM
1. Very possibly.
2. Very possibly.
3. Probably not, those kinds of games are pretty niche to the casuals.
4. Maybe, who knows?
5. No, because those are multiplats.
---
The best gaming group on YouTube!:
http://www.youtube.com/user/LetsPlay/videos?flow=grid&view=1