It's ironic that sega made the best f-zero game.....

#221shaunme(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 2:36:34 PM
Movie64 posted...
shaunme posted...
Movie64 posted...
shaunme posted...
ZeroArchery posted...
What the f*** is this Topic?

All it was was TC being a petulant child arguing with another user over the most ridiculous things.

Holy crap.

How was anyone defeated in this thread? No one was a winner, it just showed how egotistical and butthurt everyone made each other.

Like a circle jerk pointing to the left, everyone ends up with egg on their face.

1) If you're trying to prove something, make sure you prove it.
2) If the burden of proof lies on you, provide the evidence.
3) Spending 4 pages on nothing but back and forth is not only counter intuitive, it puts both sides in a negative light.

As for the Topic, TC didn't even know the name of Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing and said it's better than anything Nintendo made, which made him look like he didn't know what he was talking about.

An F-Zero game on the Wii U would be astounding, and both Nintendo AND SEGA proved they know how to make a racing game.

Why not a collaboration between the two?

stop trolling

I'm pretty sure pointing out that your argument with squash 22 about *who the hell cares* took up the majority of the topic isn't trolling.

a petty argument which he started....and lost

No one really cares

says he doesn't care...
Continues to comment

Facepalm
#222shaunme(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 2:37:37 PM
ZeroArchery posted...
shaunme posted...
stop trolling

Which reminds me, using Wikipedia as "source" for every little thing you say, is not only unreliable, but completely asinine. There's multiple other resources for ratings and scores (this site also being one), not to mention Wikipedia HAS those sources at the bottom of their pages. It's literally a scroll and a click away. Take some of the time away from back and forth whining with another user, and back up your stances.

One beautiful post > over 100 "no u" posts.

again,stop trolling and discuss the topic.
#223ZeroArcheryPosted 5/6/2013 2:41:32 PM
shaunme posted...

ZeroArchery posted...
As for the Topic, TC didn't even know the name of Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing and said it's better than anything Nintendo made, which made him look like he didn't know what he was talking about.

An F-Zero game on the Wii U would be astounding, and both Nintendo AND SEGA proved they know how to make a racing game.

I did, unlike you with your over 100 posts of nothing but gibberish about pictures you could have just did in the beginning.

Hypocrite.

Let me post in terms you would:

"lol and u lost. you just got destroyed and should just leave with the pathetic sad puzzle pieces left on the floor from your defeat."

Last I'll respond, as this topic is going no where, and discussion that would be here is gone.
---
Official President of the NST
'But Neku, I thought you couldn't afford to lose? Give up on yourself, and you give up on the world.' - Joshua
#224shaunme(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 2:44:17 PM
ZeroArchery posted...
shaunme posted...

ZeroArchery posted...

I did, unlike you with your over 100 posts of nothing but gibberish about pictures you could have just did in the beginning.

Hypocrite.

Let me post in terms you would:

"lol and u lost. you just got destroyed and should just leave with the pathetic sad puzzle pieces left on the floor from your defeat."

Last I'll respond, as this topic is going no where, and discussion that would be here is gone.

nowhere
#225RyuuHou25Posted 5/6/2013 2:57:34 PM
shaunme posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
shaunme posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
*looks in....sees claim that GX was best F-Zero game....dies laughing*

f zero gx 89%
F zero x 85%
F zero 83%

Now shush.

Critic scores mean exactly **** all. Not to mention there is NO scores on MC for the first game, so I have no idea where you're pulling that out.

the score for f zero is from game ranking.com

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F-Zero

Now ......shush.;-)

Fair enough, but this does not negate, as I said, critic scores meaning **** all.

For one thing, you might notice a severe gap in number of reviews for each game, GX of course having over 70, the first having....6. Only ONE of which is from when the game was actually released.

Kind of why they mean nothing. It's a review, it's a companies opinion on a game.

Consumer opinion is a hell of a lot harder to judge however, but I can most definitely tell you that GX is NOT universally loved, and most certainly NOT considered the best F-Zero game by them either. By you, sure, by others like you, probably. You are not the majority though.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
Mods have absolutely no accountability on this site, it's a ******* joke.
#226shaunme(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 3:10:42 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...
shaunme posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
shaunme posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
*looks in....sees claim that GX was best F-Zero game....dies laughing*

f zero gx 89%
F zero x 85%
F zero 83%

Now shush.

Critic scores mean exactly **** all. Not to mention there is NO scores on MC for the first game, so I have no idea where you're pulling that out.

the score for f zero is from game ranking.com

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F-Zero

Now ......shush.;-)

Fair enough, but this does not negate, as I said, critic scores meaning **** all.

For one thing, you might notice a severe gap in number of reviews for each game, GX of course having over 70, the first having....6. Only ONE of which is from when the game was actually released.

Kind of why they mean nothing. It's a review, it's a companies opinion on a game.

Consumer opinion is a hell of a lot harder to judge however, but I can most definitely tell you that GX is NOT universally loved, and most certainly NOT considered the best F-Zero game by them either. By you, sure, by others like you, probably. You are not the majority though.

yeah its all personal preference and it is my favourite in regards to gameplay, f zero x is my favourite for its music and (believe it or not) but f zero is my favourite for its visuals.....i think gx reviewed the best though?? Btw im not including the handheld f zeros here because I haven't played them
#227RyuuHou25Posted 5/6/2013 5:00:08 PM
GX reviewed the best simply because there's so many and that tends to help averages look better.

1 review giving a game 86 stays at 86

2 reviews, one at 90, one at 50, gives an average of 80

5 reviews of 95 and 1 review of 40 gives an average of 85.8, or 86.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#228shaunme(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 5:05:01 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...
GX reviewed the best simply because there's so many and that tends to help averages look better.

1 review giving a game 86 stays at 86

2 reviews, one at 90, one at 50, gives an average of 80

5 reviews of 95 and 1 review of 40 gives an average of 85.8, or 86.

so its the most highly rated f zero?
I'll go with that
#229ZBug_Posted 5/6/2013 5:09:11 PM
shaunme posted...
squatch22 posted...
shaunme posted...
squatch22 posted...
shaunme posted...
http://i.imgur.com/LhPOXA4.jpg

Sorry drone, I did own it.

Could be anyones pic...

just like that one you keep posting of those battered ps1s ..anyone could write squatch22 next to them.

LOLZ

/facepalm

At least i put my username next to the consoles to prove they are mine. The pics u post could be anyones.

facepalm

I will retake the pics and put your name next to them then you own my consoles right......bahahaha

You have got to be ****ting me.
Your logic is so horribly I don't even know where to begin.
---
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now" Light Yagami
3DS FC 3995-6522-2067 (PM me so I can add you back)
#230shaunme(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 5:13:09 PM
Zbug....that is called sarcasm, look it up