Who thinks it's going to be hard to top Super Mario Galaxy?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Who thinks it's going to be hard to top Super Mario Galaxy?
3 years ago#1
Will it be hard for the next 3D Mario to surpass SMG? - Results (845 votes)
Yes
58.93% (498 votes)
No
41.07% (347 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Topic
My response to trolls; GET A JOB!!!
3 years ago#2
Super Mario Universe.
Currently playing: Pokemon Black 2, Sleeping Dogs (PS3), Banjo-Kazooie (360), Darksiders II (Wii U), & Need for Speed Most Wanted U.
3 years ago#3
Yeah. Super Mario Galaxy was so good that I'm unsure if they'll ever surpass it. Best game I've ever played.
Mario vs. Donkey Kong is a hideously underrated game.
3 years ago#4
Nah, I don't think it'll be hard for them to top. They just need to keep doing more of what they were doing... and I don't mean the whole flying around in space thing, I mean sticking primarily to obstacle courses from point A to point B with some variety of oddity stages spaced between them. Add in some extra power for better visuals and more elaborate physical objects/toys and it should be pretty trivial for Nintendo to outclass Galaxy. Case in point: They already basically matched it with SMG2.

It'd be hard for another company though.
3 years ago#5
Won't be hard for me. Although I enjoyed 64 and Sunshine a lot, I didn't really like Galaxy as much (and I didn't play Galaxy 2).
3 years ago#6
I feel it can be done, it won't be easy though, because Galaxy and Galaxy 2 are both masterful games.
Want to help bring Fatal Frame Deep Crimson Butterfly to NA?Join Operation Zero https://www.facebook.com/pages/Operation-Zero/131582506953973
3 years ago#7
Galaxy 2 yes, but Galaxy 1 no.
3 years ago#8
They can do it Super Mario Galaxy 2 was damn good but not perfect the better question is will people accept it as being better than the Galaxy games?
THE EARTH WAS STOLEN!.
3DS: 1418-6790-0913 (Reg)
3 years ago#9
The Galaxies are severely downgraded from Super Mario 64, so it will be super easy to surpass Galaxy. Unless, of course it turns out to be SMG3 :'(

Well at the very least, thank freaking goodness for the tablet controller and no gimmick motion wiimote for single player!
You might want to get thicker skin if you are unable to handle the opinions of others.
3 years ago#10
I honestly didn't think it was that great. Sure, it was good, but it wasn't as perfect as people say.
3DS Friend Code: 3024-5304-6395
Nintendo Network ID: Fatalyze666
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Who thinks it's going to be hard to top Super Mario Galaxy?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived