Any news on W101 release?

#11MoegittoPosted 5/6/2013 1:11:06 AM
mjc0961 posted...
Schwepps01 posted...
We know one thing, its going to be only around 5 hrs long. Pass

We also know that however long it is, it's going to suck because Platinum. Pass.

Straight opinion, seeing as how there was everything short of a riot when Nintendo secured Bayonetta 2...
---
Everyone on GameFaqs pretty much is a troll. This site honestly has the WORST user base I have ever seen. -Tuggboat1121
#12Schwepps01Posted 5/6/2013 3:09:31 AM
What a pity. Bayonetta should just not be made at all if it's exclusive to the Wii U. It will get nothing but abysmal sales. I mean all fans were on the Xbox 360/PS3 (esp Xbox 360, considering how much better it was on that), so why put it on the Wii U, I don't understand. Put it on a handheld, anything except the U.
#13msunshinePosted 5/6/2013 3:10:53 AM
Schwepps01 posted...
What a pity. Bayonetta should just not be made at all if it's exclusive to the Wii U. It will get nothing but abysmal sales. I mean all fans were on the Xbox 360/PS3 (esp Xbox 360, considering how much better it was on that), so why put it on the Wii U, I don't understand. Put it on a handheld, anything except the U.

You really lack logic bro, and you should learn to play multiple brands so you can play whatever games.
---
Current playthrough: 95stars. Demondog pulls numbers and facts out of his ***.
The wii U board is improving! bye MS,GFR, OUCH!
#14Schwepps01Posted 5/6/2013 3:12:03 AM
Lol stalking me as usual? I can't even post without you following me around like my loyal dog. Please do not try to argue my points, none of yours make sense.
#15msunshinePosted 5/6/2013 3:31:27 AM
Schwepps01 posted...
Lol stalking me as usual? I can't even post without you following me around like my loyal dog. Please do not try to argue my points, none of yours make sense.

You have no points, all you do is be a sony fanboy. You have too many accounts.
---
Current playthrough: 95stars. Demondog pulls numbers and facts out of his ***.
The wii U board is improving! bye MS,GFR, OUCH!