5 reasons why the Wii U is better than PS4 + Xbox
Trolling or Moron, your choice.
Currently playing: MH3U and Lego City Undercover
Waiting for: Elite:Dangerous, Pikmin 3, GTA V
1. It's a 180 dollar controller. The price is ridiculous premium for what I get.
2. Oh yeah... endless Mario spinoffs will make me want a Wii U...
3. Neither is PS4. In fact, Miiverse is an absolute joke. It's a giant pleasure party for Nintendo fans, where NO criticism is allowed.
4. LOL... that thing is exactly why I don't want a Wii U.
5. Yes, what would I do if I couldn't enjoy Wii sports on my Wii U?
squatch22 = defeated
Not a very convincing list at this point in time.
Maybe in May 2014 those points will be stronger to support.
NinNetID: ElectricMole, 3DS: 2406-6466-8802
Too many morons are labeled (by this highly-qualified, experienced-at-life, knowledgeable group of "judges", mind you... something they never seem to have a reply to, lol...) as "trolls". But then calling someone with a slanted opinion (comparatively) a "moron" is just as bad.
You can always go with "misguided". :)
Wii U board logic: Posting anything that isn't praise = trolling. Defending that action = running to their rescue.
You can't make this s*** up. XD
I'll be very unbiased unlike this topic.
1) The Price - $350 is expensive for what the Wii U is and offers. I get much more value from the other consoles.
2) The Games - What games...?
3) Not Online Dependent - No Console is 100% Online dependent...and to be quite honest, I love PS+ and Xbox Live. They offer much more than Miiverse. I just downloaded Demons Souls for FREE and I'll be getting Sleeping Dogs tomorrow for FREE....all for what, a 3.99 subscription fee? I pay that everyday for coffee.
4) The Gamepad - What about it...? The 3 hour battery life and the hour long updates? I give credit to Nintendo for trying to be different, but different isn't always better.
5) Backwards Compatibility - This is a cool feature, but nothing special. No one in their right mind should spend $300-$350 to play Wii games.
Lol at the series that took the #1 and #3 highest aggregated review scores of all time in the last gen alone.
But seriusly, COD>>>>>>>>>Mario, dood! LOL ROFL bro! get a brane, morans
Guns don't kill people. Husbands who come home early do.
You don't. You trolls would make a more persuasive argument if you weren't constantly distorting the facts to create new excuses to **** on this system. Backwards compatibility is clearly better than the competition.
Nintendo still makes fun games, unlike the competition and their boring QTE Michael Bay linear cinematic scripted interactive movie shooters. Going Nintendo only. PlayStation no longer has many fun games left and the 360, the only good game on there seems to be Lost Odyssey, and that released 6 years ago.
You might want to get thicker skin if you are unable to handle the opinions of others.
BC used to matter to me, but not anymore. It's mainly benefits early adopters of a platform when it first launches. As the library grows.. I could care less for playing previous generation games.
I didn't buy a Wii to play Gamecube games. I am not buying a Wii U to play Wii games. Why not just wait until the library warrants the investment. That's what I do now. Plus later adopters always get better deals down the road anyway. Then all of those first generation games for that console will be much cheaper by then.
"Attack me if you dare. I will crush you." Ken Masters <Street Fighter II>