5 reasons why the Wii U is better than PS4 + Xbox

#31mistergrownmanPosted 5/6/2013 5:09:54 PM
Yoshi__Aran posted...
Nintendo still makes fun games, unlike the competition and their boring QTE Michael Bay linear cinematic scripted interactive movie shooters. Going Nintendo only. PlayStation no longer has many fun games left and the 360, the only good game on there seems to be Lost Odyssey, and that released 6 years ago.

In short = YAY Nintendo and BOO everything else.
---
Guns don't kill people. Husbands who come home early do.
#32Enigma149Posted 5/6/2013 5:12:09 PM
It saddens me how most people are saying BC "isn't an important feature" or "only matters because there're no games to play", when just 7 years ago, not having BC was considered extremely bad.

The same goes for no used games - now, you see people defending companies for trying to block used games. Before, everyone would be up-in-arms over it.
---
3DS: 4897-5935-1924; NNID: CrimsonEnigma; Steam: CrimsonEnigma
''If you think a system will make you look mature, you ain't mature'' -squatch22
#33art_of_the_killPosted 5/6/2013 5:12:21 PM
Yoshi__Aran posted...
Nintendo still makes fun games, unlike the competition and their boring QTE Michael Bay linear cinematic scripted interactive movie shooters. Going Nintendo only. PlayStation no longer has many fun games left and the 360, the only good game on there seems to be Lost Odyssey, and that released 6 years ago.

Still can't believe how often this crap still gets posted.

Yeah, no one but Nintendo makes fun games. We get it already.
---
"You've lost this argument!"
--- John Marston while lassoing/hogtying someone. Favorite quote this gen.
#34spacejamjordanzPosted 5/6/2013 5:16:56 PM
Enigma149 posted...
It saddens me how most people are saying BC "isn't an important feature" or "only matters because there're no games to play", when just 7 years ago, not having BC was considered extremely bad.

The same goes for no used games - now, you see people defending companies for trying to block used games. Before, everyone would be up-in-arms over it.

Quite honestly, I have come to feel that way as of late about BC. I just don't feel that it's as important to me as it used to be. It's no longer a dealbreaker for me, because I would rather just keep those said consoles.
---
"Attack me if you dare. I will crush you." Ken Masters <Street Fighter II>
#35Yoshi__AranPosted 5/6/2013 5:29:24 PM
art_of_the_kill posted...
Yoshi__Aran posted...

Still can't believe how often this crap still gets posted.

Yeah, no one but Nintendo makes fun games. We get it already.

Man, you have no freaking clue how disappointed I am in the PS3 game library, especially compared to PS and PS2. At the start of this gen I was all wide eyed and hopeful toward future video games on PS3. Sadly, not one proper turn based jrpg and nothing compares to the past ps libraries. Games just are not what they used to be, except Nintendo. Nintendo still make games for gamers. I don't want to play a movie. I refuse to touch QTEs. I don't want linear, I want to choose where to explore. I don't want pewpew, must every game have pewpew?

So, I have every right to be disappointed with modern gaming.
---
You might want to get thicker skin if you are unable to handle the opinions of others.
#36bond465Posted 5/6/2013 5:41:29 PM
wingo84 posted...
Hello people.

http://nintendo-sushi.com/5-reasons-why-wii-u-is-better-than-playstation-4-and-xbox-720/

In short;

1) The Price
2) The Games
3) Not Online Dependent
4) The Gamepad
5) Backwards Compatibility

Now lets see how long it takes for someone to defile this topic...

1. Don't know the price of either next gen system. Worthless to include

2. Don't know the games releasing on either next gen system. Worthless to include.

3. Don't know if either next gen system will be online dependent. Worthless to include.

4. Don't know the controller for the next gen Xbox yet. Worthless to include.

5. Don't know if next Gen Xbox will be backwards compatible. Worthless to include.

What an absolutely terrible post.
#37Sailor GoonPosted 5/6/2013 6:39:03 PM
Enigma149 posted...
Sailor Goon posted...
wingo84 posted...
Hello people.

http://nintendo-sushi.com/5-reasons-why-wii-u-is-better-than-playstation-4-and-xbox-720/

In short;

1) The Price
2) The Games
3) Not Online Dependent
4) The Gamepad

1. For what you get, the Wii U is ridiculously overpriced.
2. What games?
3. Of course its not online dependent, it has no online.
4. What exactly is special about the gamepad? The horrible battery? The outdated screen tech?
5. The PS4 already confirmed BC

You know that saying the Wii U has "no games" and "no online" is just like saying the Vita has "no games", right?

The difference is that Vita actually has games. The WiiU hasn't had ONE single first party title in six months since launch. In fact, I think it's only had one exclusive at all since launch.
---
"A laptop is a handheld console" - LOL_FAQ
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh
#38Movie64Posted 5/6/2013 6:51:38 PM(edited)
Yoshi__Aran posted...

So much wrong in this post. You are so going to left out when Playstation and X-box comes out with their far superior 3rd party and their non gimmicky controls while Nintendo will be busy using the same Ips and their gimmicky controls that no one cares about and their piss-pour online. At least the competition has the risks to make new Ips and knows that 3rd party games are a huge factor.

Now I like Nintendo and such, but they done wrong with the Wii what with poor online, poor shop, poor virtual console, and as a result It lost ground to the Ps3, and X-box 360. I certainly know I barely played my Wii when I got my PS3. They seem to bee doing even worse none since there seem to be no interesting games coming along right now.
#39ArkonBladePosted 5/6/2013 6:45:20 PM
wingo84 posted...
Hello people.

In short;

1) The Price
2) The Games
3) Not Online Dependent
4) The Gamepad

I got nothing against Nintendo and want a Wii U down the road but this as a top 5 is horrid .

1) The Price - Its over priced by about $100-$150 from what I and all my friends think. The Wii U should have been $199 to $250 and that's for the 32gb model with Nintendo land , forget the 8gb model just scrap it. Also you can't even compare it to the PS4 or nextbox since no one knows the price yet. so how is this even a point?

2) The Games - what games? seriously what games? if it had great games out right now Wii U's would be flying off the shelf now wouldn't they. yeah Nintendo is making them but they take FOR EVER! and not every one likes every single Nintendo game. for example only ones I like are Mario , Zelda, Pilot wings, F-zero and Star Fox the rest can take a hike. Then Nintendo has lost so much 3rd party support that saying they have games is just sad as hell at this point.

3) Not Online Dependent - No console is so this is doesn't even make sense. Its like they are already saying its a fact that the Nextbox has online DRM for every game.

4) The Gamepad - Its interesting and can add some neat things in games but If it had the Pro controller I'd be just fine with that. Also the battery life on it is horrid like 3 hours. hell my 360 and PS3 controllers last around 24 hours on a full charge. hell my Ipad lasts about 11 hours. They might as well have made it a wired controller . Also costs to replace this thing if and when it breaks and believe me analog sticks do go over time. $150 for a new one... screw that.

5) Backwards Compatibility - Yeah BC is great. The one thing they have right but will the 360 have it no one knows yet and doesn';t the PS4 have it as well?
---
SRPG games...i just love them!
PSN - ArkonBlade XBL - The Wolf Shadow
#40ska_dude101Posted 5/6/2013 6:46:58 PM
wingo84 posted...
Hello people.

In short;

1) The Price - Okay?
2) The Games - In what timeframe?
3) Not Online Dependent - Not online savvy either
4) The Gamepad - lolno
5) Backwards Compatibility - I'll give this one to you, but it's not without hiccups on Nintendo's side.