Want to support Eternal Darkness 2? Here ya go!

#31IokuaPosted 5/6/2013 1:11:37 PM
morningglory05 posted...
Iokua posted...
morningglory05 posted...
Iokua posted...
Each episode is downloaded. Episodic content, it's like a TV show in video game form, only instead of turning your TV on to watch it, you download it.

So is it a preview of the game then or the game itself?? Lol sorry, just like I said, I am very confused about this...

When every episode is downloaded, the game is complete. It's a simple concept to figure out if you would actually use your brain.

Oh, and while I'm making another post... did anyone else notice that everything we've seen so far gameplay wise, save for the hallucination involving werewolves and that eyeball tower in hell, just a rip off of Anthony's chapter from ED? Identical church, creepy monks, coffin, you go up stairs and futz with a book case in a room that's identical to the one in Anthony's chapter, you're even looking for Charlemagne. Unless this is just demo footage to entice funding, they're essentially ripping off their own work.

Well, I guess I'm not as highly intelligent as you, good sir. You obviously got the D-bag gene too along with all those smarts. Your parents must be soo proud.

It's a simple concept, the fact that you couldn't understand it is your own failing, don't get pissy when someone tells you to use your brain to figure out something incredibly simple.
---
Welcome to gamefaqs, where poverty is an illegal activity.
#32morningglory05Posted 5/6/2013 1:24:13 PM
Iokua posted...
morningglory05 posted...
Iokua posted...
morningglory05 posted...
Iokua posted...
Each episode is downloaded. Episodic content, it's like a TV show in video game form, only instead of turning your TV on to watch it, you download it.

So is it a preview of the game then or the game itself?? Lol sorry, just like I said, I am very confused about this...

When every episode is downloaded, the game is complete. It's a simple concept to figure out if you would actually use your brain.

Oh, and while I'm making another post... did anyone else notice that everything we've seen so far gameplay wise, save for the hallucination involving werewolves and that eyeball tower in hell, just a rip off of Anthony's chapter from ED? Identical church, creepy monks, coffin, you go up stairs and futz with a book case in a room that's identical to the one in Anthony's chapter, you're even looking for Charlemagne. Unless this is just demo footage to entice funding, they're essentially ripping off their own work.

Well, I guess I'm not as highly intelligent as you, good sir. You obviously got the D-bag gene too along with all those smarts. Your parents must be soo proud.

It's a simple concept, the fact that you couldn't understand it is your own failing, don't get pissy when someone tells you to use your brain to figure out something incredibly simple.

LOL, the simple concept is I had a "simple question" and asked for "simple clarification" on a response and you had to pull the Dbag card. Heaven forbid someone actually go to an internet message board to learn something that they may be unfamiliar with. Shame, shame on me, what was I thinking....
#33RetroFanGirlPosted 5/6/2013 1:28:06 PM
Ralala888 posted...
Remember!

Their bottom line states that they DO NOT have to return any money donated, even if they do not finish the project, and they are free to cancel at any time.

This is, most likely, why they didn't go with Kickstarter. You donate now and they will take your money immediately and you may never, ever see anything from it.

I'm not saying don't donate, I'm saying do so with caution.

Exactly why I'm not donating. It isn't like Kickstarter is not well known, they must be intending to do something against the rules for a Kickstarter.
---
Hi.
#34thanthenPosted 5/6/2013 1:28:56 PM
Dr_Koopa76 posted...
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=56968620&postcount=62

Nah, I'll use my money for something else

lol those who already donated must feel like such suckers.
---
Rock is fine, scissors are overpowered.
-paper
#35PedroMontanaPosted 5/6/2013 1:55:18 PM
Iokua posted...

Honestly, i wouldn't mind if some episodes felt like a ED remake. Those upgraded N64 graphics never did the game justice.
---
No More Heroes
#36NyyarkPosted 5/6/2013 1:59:56 PM
If they will screw around with big publisher's money, why would we trust them with ours. They make the Gearbox Alien Colonial Marines fiasco look great.
#37mjc0961Posted 5/6/2013 3:43:42 PM
Dr_Koopa76 posted...
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=56968620&postcount=62

Nah, I'll use my money for something else

Iokua posted...
I'll support it when it comes out, I'm not stupid enough to give Dennis Dyack my money without a guarantee of quality, the guy is a living, breathing example of an overinflated ego bringing about the worst.

---
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.