Thinking about getting monster hunter

#1OldSkoola001Posted 5/6/2013 12:04:49 PM
Do you think they will make an all new version for the wii? Ive never played the series before and it seems like this is the one to start with
#2NE_PatriotsFanPosted 5/6/2013 12:21:27 PM
It would be the best purchase you can make for the wii u
---
This site is full of trolls, Right Zack?
#3IloveElitePosted 5/6/2013 12:23:44 PM
Get it!!!

Best game on Wii U right now.
---
Currently playing: MH3U and Lego City Undercover
Waiting for: Elite:Dangerous, Pikmin 3, GTA V
#4Rasputin77Posted 5/6/2013 12:49:34 PM
MH3U is awesome, and is about the only thing that keeps me turning the system on at this point. So I agree with the two posters above me, and suggest y--

Aww jeez. >__< Did someone get under your skin too? I swear I've never been to another site where users hold such specific grudges against other users, not to mention openly advertise it in their sigs.
---
Wii U board logic: Posting anything that isn't praise = trolling. Defending that action = running to their rescue.
You can't make this s*** up. XD
#5NMH-TRIPosted 5/6/2013 1:12:08 PM
Definitely. You have to do some boring early "learning" quests and mastering a weapon (12 unique types to choose from) isn't immediate...BUT...once you're easing up the learning curve, playing online, and learning from other people you'll be hooked.

5 hours of tedious beginning play is a good tradeoff for what will potentially be 500+ hours of off/online play. The voicechat via gamepad is a godsend compared to stopping and typing while in a quest. The majority don't use it though :(

Also, don't dismiss ZombiU. Great game. Worth downloading the demo at least. It'll get your heart racing.
---
Defending yourself or complaining via signature is pretty lame. Note the irony in this statement.
#6OldSkoola001(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 6:12:05 AM
Are the graphics bad on this? I know its just an hd port
#7OldSkoola001(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 6:12:37 AM
How is the framerate?
#8nikowwfPosted 5/7/2013 6:25:25 AM
OP your original question is if they will make a new version for the wii, do you mean the original wii? because that's a no.
#9Schwepps01Posted 5/7/2013 6:31:35 AM
Rasputin77 posted...
MH3U is awesome, and is about the only thing that keeps me turning the system on at this point. So I agree with the two posters above me, and suggest y--

Aww jeez. >__< Did someone get under your skin too? I swear I've never been to another site where users hold such specific grudges against other users, not to mention openly advertise it in their sigs.

Get used to it, most of the hardcore apologists here have something in their sig calling out other people for no reason. It's unnecessary and reveals their childish nature--they may not be able to properly hold an argument or defend the Wii U, but they sure can call you a troll!
---
#10OldSkoola001(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 6:42:10 AM
Nikowwf sorry i meant wii u. I was concerned with the graphics not being very good