Thinking about getting monster hunter

#11Baha05Posted 5/7/2013 5:46:26 AM
Schwepps01 posted...
Get used to it, most of the hardcore apologists here have something in their sig calling out other people for no reason. It's unnecessary and reveals their childish nature--they may not be able to properly hold an argument or defend the Wii U, but they sure can call you a troll!

Like you're one to talk about childish name calling.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#12stekim40Posted 5/7/2013 5:48:32 AM
OldSkoola001 posted...
Nikowwf sorry i meant wii u. I was concerned with the graphics not being very good

Playability > Graphics.

Sure the graphics can be harsh in places but the game is intense fun and so enjoyable!
---
Xyzzy!
#13DTY3Posted 5/7/2013 5:49:52 AM
Rasputin77 posted...

This site is full of trolls, Right Zack?

Aww jeez. >__< Did someone get under your skin too? I swear I've never been to another site where users hold such specific grudges against other users, not to mention openly advertise it in their sigs.

*looks at your sig*
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#14ska_dude101Posted 5/7/2013 5:58:44 AM
The graphics are fine. Nothing mind-blowing, but servicable. But MH3U is arguably the best game for the Wii U at this point.