EA gets exclusive Star Wars deal.

#1KenauePosted 5/6/2013 1:20:15 PM
http://kotaku.com/ea-snags-exclusive-deal-to-make-star-wars-games-493178983

So no Star Wars games for the U. God dammit, Disney....
---
Most Excited For: SMT IV (3DS), ToX (CE, PS3), Pikmin 3 (Wii U), Fuse (PS3), Pokemon Y (3DS), Dragon's Crown (Vita).
PSN: Lord_CBH / Nintendo Network: LordCBH
#2excitebike64Posted 5/6/2013 1:24:30 PM
So Disney lied again.

Wow. I think caring about Star Wars is now a disservice of anything relevant it had left.

They lied about keeping LucasArts Then they recently lied about making their own franchises and not outsourcing. Disney needs better PR, period, or people will not even care about the movies.
#3RetroFanGirlPosted 5/6/2013 1:25:31 PM
excitebike64 posted...
So Disney lied again.

Wow. I think caring about Star Wars is now a disservice of anything relevant it had left.

They lied about keeping LucasArts Then they recently lied about making their own franchises and not outsourcing. Disney needs better PR, period, or people will not even care about the movies.

Nope. Most people don't keep track of such things, they'll just be like OMG Star Wars and watch it.
---
Hi.
#4Wekos1187Posted 5/6/2013 1:26:10 PM
I was sad to see this. So pretty much we are going to have years of disappointing Star Wars games. How sad.
#5Prince ShondronaiPosted 5/6/2013 1:26:14 PM
excitebike64 posted...
So Disney lied again.

*Snort* If Episodes 1-3 didn't make people stop caring about Star Wars, nothing will.
---
One of us. One of us. One of us.
#6IcedEarthaholicPosted 5/6/2013 1:26:20 PM
I won't be buying, good God if there is one company that needs to go under of late, it is EA. Here I was thinking they improved, I was dead wrong.
---
Want to help bring Fatal Frame Deep Crimson Butterfly to NA?Join Operation Zero https://www.facebook.com/pages/Operation-Zero/131582506953973
#7DeathSnipe777Posted 5/6/2013 1:27:16 PM
I don't really care at this point. Battlefront 3 died years ago and Star Wars 1313, the only good looking Star Wars game in what seems like forever, has already been trashed thanks to Disney.
---
3DS FC: 3609-1047-7032
Steam / PSN / NNID: Marlouchu
#8Faceman_Posted 5/6/2013 1:27:32 PM
Good for them. We've got the only good Star Wars games on the Virtual Console.
#9Kenaue(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 1:29:05 PM
Wekos1187 posted...
I was sad to see this. So pretty much we are going to have years of disappointing Star Wars games. How sad.

They'll all have 3 hour campaigns, forced to have online MP, micro transactions, and an absurd online pass. EA could always tell Bioware to make KOTOR 3, but they won't. And if they do it'll have forced online.
---
Most Excited For: SMT IV (3DS), ToX (CE, PS3), Pikmin 3 (Wii U), Fuse (PS3), Pokemon Y (3DS), Dragon's Crown (Vita).
PSN: Lord_CBH / Nintendo Network: LordCBH
#10NamcoMuseum2Posted 5/6/2013 1:29:20 PM
Faceman_ posted...
Good for them. We've got the only good Star Wars games on the Virtual Console.

Those are probably going to get pulled soon.
---
RobJ23 (the ultimate Nintendo apologist) = defeated
Here's why: http://s16.postimg.org/szvsebqw5/Rob_J23_exposed.jpg