EA gets exclusive Star Wars deal.

#51cybersonic233Posted 5/7/2013 5:43:34 AM
thats no Star Wars games for Wii U then
#52tizzywilkillyouPosted 5/7/2013 6:54:58 AM
Kenaue posted...
Wekos1187 posted...
I was sad to see this. So pretty much we are going to have years of disappointing Star Wars games. How sad.

They'll all have 3 hour campaigns, forced to have online MP, micro transactions, and an absurd online pass. EA could always tell Bioware to make KOTOR 3, but they won't. And if they do it'll have forced online.

This is probably about right. A DICE Battlefront 3 could be interesting though. But no way it would hit Wii U.
#53hak145Posted 5/7/2013 7:36:03 AM
Jahkeemyork posted...
You do know it depends who on EA works on the Star Wars games depends if it's good or not right? People ahte EA as a company doesn't suddenly mean they make bad crappy games. Why else do you think they're still boiling in money. Battlefield, Mass Effect, Dead Space are all good game franchises (never played their sports games). Easily enough they do have very talented devs. Their business practices are just on par with mid-gen Capcom.

they ran all those game franchises into the ground.
---
Gamertag XL:CRAZYjump
Winner: Dark Souls
#54megax11Posted 5/7/2013 8:06:08 AM
LOL! So, people act like EA made good games, or had developers that made good games?

Only EA games I think I own are a couple of Burnout games (which went downhill with Paradise), Mass Effect 2 and 3 (which I hear 3 isn't all that great), 1 Need For Speed, and that's it.

I've been gaming since the NES days, and that's all the EA published games I can muster?

#notlosingsleepoverEA
---
The ALL THINGS GAMING fanboy. PSWiiU60DSPVita FTW! 1356 games and still growing. XBL: GameMaster1178 PSN: megax28 Wii U: GameMaster1178
#55king_maddenPosted 5/7/2013 12:06:35 PM
hak145 posted...
Jahkeemyork posted...
You do know it depends who on EA works on the Star Wars games depends if it's good or not right? People ahte EA as a company doesn't suddenly mean they make bad crappy games. Why else do you think they're still boiling in money. Battlefield, Mass Effect, Dead Space are all good game franchises (never played their sports games). Easily enough they do have very talented devs. Their business practices are just on par with mid-gen Capcom.

they ran all those game franchises into the ground.

yea those millions of sales were the final nail.