Are you buying resident evil revelations?

#1andizzle29662Posted 5/6/2013 2:33:52 PM
I loved the 3ds version, and am a huge fan of the series. The HD version looks great, but I'm still not sure how it uses the gamepad. I know there is off tv play, but is the pad just a map? I'm probably going to wait on reviews to see how the HD version turns out, but if it scores great, ill buy it for Wiiu. What about you?
---
Most wanted: bioshock infinite, 3d mario game for WiiU, pokemon x, metro last light, animal crossing, pikmin 3, luigi mansion 2, and more.
#2Baha05Posted 5/6/2013 2:38:28 PM
I'm getting it.

And I assume Gamepad use will be:

Off TV Play
Map/Inventory/Weapon Loadout and Customization.
Using the Genesis Scanner
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#3DoomsSDPosted 5/6/2013 2:44:26 PM
Hope to get it. Loved the 3DS version.

I hope Infernal mode is hard as nails
---
Well, I suppose it's time to get kidnapped again...
#4biggy204Posted 5/6/2013 2:54:26 PM
Nope, i dont think they added enough "extra's" or warrent a repurchase just for the Wii U. 1 I already have a 3DS (so people saying off TV play dude theres the 3DS for that lol), and 2 I have no need to purchase a Wii U due to the fact there is really just 1 game I would get for it and thats NSMBU. Other then that nope nothing yet that I cant play on the PS3.
---
"Do you smelllllllllllllllllllllll what The Rock Is Cookin" - the Rock
"No but who farted??" - Everyone else
#5shaunmePosted 5/6/2013 2:56:09 PM
Baha05 posted...
I'm getting it.

And I assume Gamepad use will be:

Off TV Play
Map/Inventory/Weapon Loadout and Customization.
Using the Genesis Scanner

baha im sacrificing 1080p 60fps goodnes on this game so we can do co-op....dont let me down
#6Baha05Posted 5/6/2013 2:57:25 PM
shaunme posted...
baha im sacrificing 1080p 60fps goodnes on this game so we can do co-op....dont let me down

Hell I wonder if they are expanding on the co-op
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#7shaunmePosted 5/6/2013 3:04:14 PM
Baha05 posted...
shaunme posted...

Hell I wonder if they are expanding on the co-op

was there anything beside raid mode?
#8Baha05Posted 5/6/2013 3:05:37 PM
shaunme posted...
was there anything beside raid mode?

Not really, aside from campaign difficulties

And Medals. Though there are like 30 co-op missions spanning 3 difficulties on the 3DS
---
#9ShankspearePosted 5/6/2013 3:07:35 PM
Not buying. Have the 3ds version already.
#10SlimeSwayzePosted 5/6/2013 3:28:42 PM
I might buy it on Steam when there is a good sale, though I might consider the Wii U version when it is cheap if you don't have to use the Gamepad for scanning. I have already grown to despise scanning with the Gamepad. Hopefully devs will come up with better uses for it in future games.
---
Currently Playing: Too many to report.