Are you buying resident evil revelations?

#11shaunmePosted 5/6/2013 3:30:04 PM
SlimeSwayze posted...
I might buy it on Steam when there is a good sale, though I might consider the Wii U version when it is cheap if you don't have to use the Gamepad for scanning. I have already grown to despise scanning with the Gamepad. Hopefully devs will come up with better uses for it in future games.

tell me about it!! Its ruining Lego city for me, absolutely not innovative one bit.
#12Darkside_ShadowPosted 5/6/2013 3:51:35 PM
shaunme posted...
SlimeSwayze posted...
I might buy it on Steam when there is a good sale, though I might consider the Wii U version when it is cheap if you don't have to use the Gamepad for scanning. I have already grown to despise scanning with the Gamepad. Hopefully devs will come up with better uses for it in future games.

tell me about it!! Its ruining Lego city for me, absolutely not innovative one bit.

wait are you saying its a pointless gimmick? As in something tacked on to justify something mediocre? I have never heard such nonsense.
#13elbarto1Posted 5/6/2013 3:58:09 PM
Yes I'm buying it.

There's a video showing the uses for the gamepad iirc
---
I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!
:XBL: THE B0DY :PSN: bionichrist :NNID: The_B0DY
#14NIK12787Posted 5/6/2013 4:02:36 PM
I have it on 3DS, but I might get it on 360 because I have friends who own a 360 and they are getting it on that system.
---
XBL Gamertag: FMA Winry
PSN Tag: Chobits_Chi
#15ImGanondorfLolPosted 5/6/2013 4:02:58 PM
I have it on the 3DS, but I'd like to try playing it on consoles for dual analog, a bigger screen with higher resolution, and whatever extra content it has. But there's no way I'll pay $40-50 for it, however much it costs. Maybe when it drops to $20, I already spend $50 on the 3DS version..
#16shawnboutonPosted 5/6/2013 5:18:13 PM
day one buyer right here
#17slymshadyPosted 5/6/2013 5:53:22 PM
Yes, day 1, but for the PS3
#18mkfreddddiPosted 5/6/2013 5:56:07 PM
yes, loved the 3ds version. plus HUNK makes it an instant buy for me.
---
PROUD supporter of NINTENDO, microsoft, and sony
--PSN & NNiD: UNTAIM3D_3MP3RR, Live: UNTAIM3D 3MP3RR
#19ArkonBladePosted 5/6/2013 6:00:57 PM
Shankspeare posted...
Not buying. Have the 3ds version already.

---
SRPG games...i just love them!
PSN - ArkonBlade XBL - The Wolf Shadow
#20kalibre16Posted 5/6/2013 6:06:51 PM
slymshady posted...
Yes, day 1, but for the PS3

This. BTW I have it on 3DS but it was such a great game I don't mind playing it again plus for me the extras are enough to make it feel new again (especially since I pretty much stopped playing it last June)

As for why no Wii-u simple I don't have one nor do I plan on getting one until years down the line (likely when theres a must have *Smash* and a price drop) besides I'm still playing catch up on this gen I have no idea how some people be beating games every week
---
---
"A good essay is like a mini skirt its long enough to cover all the important stuff but still short enough to keep you interested"---