Reggie and Miyamoto to host Pre-E3 Event

#11Dr_FacerPosted 5/6/2013 2:29:43 PM
Rival_Blue_1999 posted...
Will this get people to STFU about no big press conference?

No.

And it makes me wonder why to do it before E3. Once E3 starts everyone will forget about this announcement so it is strange that they chose to do this.
#12shaunmePosted 5/6/2013 2:32:31 PM
So this is how you do E3 on the cheap
#13Petey_MeanisPosted 5/6/2013 4:09:39 PM
cool.
---
Thick, long and meaty.. Kielbasa sausage. NNID : Meaty_Petey
http://i.imgur.com/dHMWV.jpg http://i.imgur.com/6s1RR.gif
#14retrogamer28Posted 5/6/2013 4:25:38 PM
Miyamoto is presenting next to Reggie? Omg, the new to secret miyamoto ip I'd coming!
---
Nintendo fans have the privilege of being able to saying a game is bad because the predecessor is better, not because the game is actually bad objectively.
#15JackalPosted 5/6/2013 4:30:09 PM
mike_411 posted...
Makes you wonder why they didn't just have the conference. Why are they being so secretive?

I've asked that question several times. I've been asking it since the NDA before the launch. I've even said that all of this secrecy may come back to bite them in the ass. Just tell the world everything Nintendo. Closed mini-conferences doesn't look that good to a lot of gamers. What is it that they don't want us to see and hear? What are they trying to smooth over with the gaming media and devs?

People were hoping to get a good deal of info from E3. They needed to do well at E3. Instead we get all of this craziness.
---
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak, Ouya: Zeek_Bronz
#16DorotimusWitikPosted 5/6/2013 4:42:14 PM
Dr_Facer posted...
Rival_Blue_1999 posted...
Will this get people to STFU about no big press conference?

No.

And it makes me wonder why to do it before E3. Once E3 starts everyone will forget about this announcement so it is strange that they chose to do this.

Either that or everyone will forget that it wasn't part of E3 in the first place.... ooooooooh!
#17mercurythewhitePosted 5/6/2013 5:14:55 PM
MilesTeg420 posted...
Article back up. This part is new:

Nintendo will be holding the presentation on Tuesday morning, before the floor will be open up for all. After the presentation is concluded, the press members will be able to try the new software before everybody else. It is unsure at the time of writing if the presentation will be viewable for the public as well.

This is to minimize the press slaughter that would normally follow when sony is introducing their new console and nintendo has a bunch of casual mario/pikmin/zelda stuff to show. It's men and against boys and Nintendo knows they'd look like fools holding an all out conference against Sony this year.
---
White Light, White Heat.
#18Enigma149Posted 5/6/2013 5:16:55 PM
mercurythewhite posted...
MilesTeg420 posted...

Nintendo will be holding the presentation on Tuesday morning, before the floor will be open up for all. After the presentation is concluded, the press members will be able to try the new software before everybody else. It is unsure at the time of writing if the presentation will be viewable for the public as well.

This is to minimize the press slaughter that would normally follow when sony is introducing their new console and nintendo has a bunch of casual mario/pikmin/zelda stuff to show. It's men and against boys and Nintendo knows they'd look like fools holding an all out conference against Sony this year.

You lost all credibility you ever had with this post, I'm afraid.

Please try again with a different account.
---
3DS: 4897-5935-1924; NNID: CrimsonEnigma; Steam: CrimsonEnigma
''If you think a system will make you look mature, you ain't mature'' -squatch22
#19mercurythewhitePosted 5/6/2013 5:22:05 PM
Enigma149 posted...
MilesTeg420 posted...

Oh how so?

mario, pikmin, zelda have not been casual? Please point out to me the deep gameplay from the last of these releases in the series.
---
White Light, White Heat.
#20Enigma149Posted 5/6/2013 5:24:28 PM
Enigma149 posted...
MilesTeg420 posted...

Oh how so?

mario, pikmin, zelda have not been casual? Please point out to me the deep gameplay from the last of these releases in the series.

You're the one who called them casual. Please explain to me - in as many details as possible - how Mario, Pikmin, and Zelda are all casual titles.
---
3DS: 4897-5935-1924; NNID: CrimsonEnigma; Steam: CrimsonEnigma
''If you think a system will make you look mature, you ain't mature'' -squatch22