What happened to the topic about how the Wii U is well-liked on the PS4 board...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What happened to the topic about how the Wii U is well-liked on the PS4 board...

User Info: Enigma149

Enigma149
3 years ago#1
...but not here?

Was it deleted by the TC? Or was it moderated (and, if so, on what grounds)?

I think that topic could have made for a legitimate discussion on why certain posters (trolls, fanboys, what have you) seem to go to certain boards. It certainly would've been a nicer topic than half of the topics here...
3DS: 4897-5935-1924; NNID: CrimsonEnigma; Steam: CrimsonEnigma
''If you think a system will make you look mature, you ain't mature'' -squatch22

User Info: shaunme

shaunme
3 years ago#2
Enigma149 posted...
...but not here?

I think that topic could have made for a legitimate discussion on why certain posters (trolls, fanboys, what have you) seem to go to certain boards. It certainly would've been a nicer topic than half of the topics here...

Off topic and trolling.

Enigma149
3 years ago#3
shaunme posted...
Enigma149 posted...
...but not here?

Off topic and trolling.

How is this trolling? I mean, considering what you call trolling, I suppose I can understand, but still...
''If you think a system will make you look mature, you ain't mature'' -squatch22

User Info: Numbuh100

Numbuh100
3 years ago#4
shaunme posted...
Enigma149 posted...
...but not here?

Off topic and trolling.

I bet trolls like you modded it.
Waiting for: Pokemon X and Y, Project X Zone
BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD!

User Info: YamiYugi4400

YamiYugi4400
3 years ago#5
Enigma149 posted...
...but not here?

Off topic at least

and TC's can only delete their topic if no one posts in them
Exodia - Obliterate!!!

shaunme
3 years ago#6
Enigma149 posted...
shaunme posted...
Enigma149 posted...
...but not here?

Off topic and trolling.

How is this trolling? I mean, considering what you call trolling, I suppose I can understand, but still...

sorry I meant the missing topic not this one.

Enigma149
3 years ago#7
shaunme posted...
Enigma149 posted...
shaunme posted...
Enigma149 posted...
...but not here?

Off topic and trolling.

sorry I meant the missing topic not this one.

Oh. Okay - that makes a bit more sense.

User Info: mjc0961

mjc0961
3 years ago#8
Probably got deleted for "off topic" while millions of troll threads go untouched because lolgamefaqs.
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.

shaunme
3 years ago#9
Numbuh100 posted...
shaunme posted...
Enigma149 posted...
...but not here?

Off topic and trolling.

I bet trolls like you modded it.

yawwwn

Enigma149
3 years ago#10
mjc0961 posted...
Probably got deleted for "off topic" while millions of troll threads go untouched because lolgamefaqs.

You weren't on the Vita board in mid-2012. Even posting sales information was considered moddable, because they could "only serve to cause conflict". It's like the opposite of the Wii U board.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What happened to the topic about how the Wii U is well-liked on the PS4 board...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived