What happened to the topic about how the Wii U is well-liked on the PS4 board...

#1Enigma149Posted 5/6/2013 3:31:05 PM
...but not here?

Was it deleted by the TC? Or was it moderated (and, if so, on what grounds)?

I think that topic could have made for a legitimate discussion on why certain posters (trolls, fanboys, what have you) seem to go to certain boards. It certainly would've been a nicer topic than half of the topics here...
---
3DS: 4897-5935-1924; NNID: CrimsonEnigma; Steam: CrimsonEnigma
''If you think a system will make you look mature, you ain't mature'' -squatch22
#2shaunmePosted 5/6/2013 3:35:36 PM
Enigma149 posted...
...but not here?

I think that topic could have made for a legitimate discussion on why certain posters (trolls, fanboys, what have you) seem to go to certain boards. It certainly would've been a nicer topic than half of the topics here...

Off topic and trolling.
#3Enigma149(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 3:36:24 PM
shaunme posted...
Enigma149 posted...
...but not here?

Off topic and trolling.

How is this trolling? I mean, considering what you call trolling, I suppose I can understand, but still...
---
''If you think a system will make you look mature, you ain't mature'' -squatch22
#4Numbuh100Posted 5/6/2013 3:37:02 PM
shaunme posted...
Enigma149 posted...
...but not here?

Off topic and trolling.

I bet trolls like you modded it.
---
Waiting for: Pokemon X and Y, Project X Zone
BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD!
#5YamiYugi4400Posted 5/6/2013 3:38:00 PM
Enigma149 posted...
...but not here?

Off topic at least

and TC's can only delete their topic if no one posts in them
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!
#6shaunmePosted 5/6/2013 3:39:02 PM
Enigma149 posted...
shaunme posted...
Enigma149 posted...
...but not here?

Off topic and trolling.

How is this trolling? I mean, considering what you call trolling, I suppose I can understand, but still...

sorry I meant the missing topic not this one.
#7Enigma149(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 3:39:34 PM
shaunme posted...
Enigma149 posted...
shaunme posted...
Enigma149 posted...
...but not here?

Off topic and trolling.

sorry I meant the missing topic not this one.

Oh. Okay - that makes a bit more sense.
---
#8mjc0961Posted 5/6/2013 3:39:51 PM
Probably got deleted for "off topic" while millions of troll threads go untouched because lolgamefaqs.
---
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.
#9shaunmePosted 5/6/2013 3:39:54 PM
Numbuh100 posted...
shaunme posted...
Enigma149 posted...
...but not here?

Off topic and trolling.

I bet trolls like you modded it.

yawwwn
#10Enigma149(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 3:52:11 PM
mjc0961 posted...
Probably got deleted for "off topic" while millions of troll threads go untouched because lolgamefaqs.

You weren't on the Vita board in mid-2012. Even posting sales information was considered moddable, because they could "only serve to cause conflict". It's like the opposite of the Wii U board.
---