I feel that nintendo fans are too easily impressed

#61GamerguymassPosted 5/6/2013 11:56:26 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
Gamerguymass posted...
But its crap like this that annoys Nintendo fans so much. Except for Mario Party the other Nintendo franchises come out once MAYBE twice per console lifespan and the PS360 fanboys whine and cry how thats to much. But then they brag and run out and buy CoD, Madden, AC, and all the others which has a new version come out EVERY SINGLE YEAR. And it is literally the EXACT same gameplay each and every time. You use Mario Kart as an example but there has only been four MK on a console in 20 or so years. We're going onto our sixth AC in six years. Madden is the same thing as always.

This is why Nintendo fans get angry. The gameplay of the various Mario series and Zelda is changed up far more often then any of the franchises that get bragged about being on the other two consoles. Typically the gameplay is changed up each console which is why its highly doubtful the new 3D Mario game will be Super Mario Galaxy 3. The problem is now I'm going to get some moron coming in here saying I'm making excuses or crying or whatever other crap and then they are going to go on and brag about playing literally the exact same game a they played the year before and the year before that and the year before that. Which is the same exact game they will play later this year, next year, and the year after that.

Mario and Zelda gameplay has changed less in 2 gens then most games change in a sequel...

Thats just laughable that you think most games change from sequel to sequel but you think there is no difference at all between SM64, Sunshine, and Galaxy 1/2. So how about you give some examples of games that change so much. And remember we are talking about franchises here, not one random game that has one sequel and thats it.
#62Lefty128kPosted 5/7/2013 12:06:00 AM
Schwepps01 posted...
I see your point. New Mario 3D, NSMB, Mario Kart, SSB (Mario's face must be on the cover) etc. I wish Nintendo would take the reigns of innovation and creativity the likes we haven't seen since their N64 days.

Even then, most of the innovation was just upgrading 2D properties to 3D.
#63squatch22Posted 5/7/2013 2:20:42 AM
I feel MS and Sony fans are easily impressed. They seem to think PS3 and 360 are ''quality'' consoles.
---
Doggy:100 is not 1/3 of 300
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#64Rival_Blue_1999Posted 5/7/2013 2:23:37 AM
Thats nothing remember the E3 reveal of Twilight Princess? let me tell you I like the game but it wasn't made up to the hype the fanbase gave it.
---
Nintendo Network: Jon_14
#65YamiYugi4400Posted 5/7/2013 2:37:36 AM
squatch22 posted...
I feel MS and Sony fans are easily impressed. They seem to think PS3 and 360 are ''quality'' consoles.

Oh squatchy, u so silly
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!
#66DemonDog666Posted 5/7/2013 7:54:45 AM
darkqueenhelba posted...
There are a few exceptions to your rule. But that's all they are...far from the norm. Saying most games change in a sequel is a flat out lie. Pure and simple.

Everything changes a little bit with the sequel, I didn't say they changed alot.
#67Kentaro21Posted 5/7/2013 8:00:02 AM
Or maybe you're too easily unimpressed.