Shadow of the Eternals demo running on Wii U hardware?

#1GdboyratedloudPosted 5/6/2013 5:07:28 PM
If you notice throughout the demo. The button prompts are y,b,a. Standard Nintendo face button layout.

Or was that PC footage? Pc controllers usually go by numbers right?

http://www.ign.com/videos/2013/05/06/9-minutes-of-shadow-of-the-eternals
---
frank ocean ‏@frank_ocean
if the ps4 is finna drop- then i don't wanna hear any bs about consoles being a dead format and mobile takin over
#2shaunmePosted 5/6/2013 5:09:42 PM
Not sure but it looked awful either way (graphically)
#3Board_hunter567Posted 5/6/2013 5:13:02 PM(edited)
Could be PC footage just with Wii U buttons prompts. Watch Dogs did something similar with the PS4 demo.
The Q&A tomorrow should answer what this was running on.
#4Gdboyratedloud(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 5:13:53 PM
shaunme posted...

oh you...
---
frank ocean ‏@frank_ocean
if the ps4 is finna drop- then i don't wanna hear any bs about consoles being a dead format and mobile takin over
#5zatOMGPosted 5/6/2013 5:24:25 PM
Gdboyratedloud posted...
shaunme posted...

oh you...

He tries so hard, he gets that green ribbon for participation every time. Friggin' wall of mediocrity.
#6shaunmePosted 5/6/2013 5:31:54 PM(edited)
zatOMG posted...
Gdboyratedloud posted...
shaunme posted...

oh you...

He tries so hard, he gets that green ribbon for participation every time. Friggin' wall of mediocrity.

what?? The game looks interesting I was talking about the visuals only.
#7LordRazielPosted 5/6/2013 5:30:55 PM
shaunme posted...

Yeah. It can easily passed for ps3 or xbox360 games.
---
-------------
Dashing
#8IcedEarthaholicPosted 5/6/2013 5:39:46 PM
And yet it's working with the CryTech engine, goes to show how scalable it really is. I'm definitely interested now, I'm gonna be looking at the WIi U version in the future for sure, looks awesome.
---
Want to help bring Fatal Frame Deep Crimson Butterfly to NA?Join Operation Zero https://www.facebook.com/pages/Operation-Zero/131582506953973
#9GiygasminionPosted 5/6/2013 6:01:56 PM
I refuse to put any stock into this game until all of its episodes are released.

Dennis Dyack is a scam artist. Just look at how they're not giving money back to investors if the game is cancelled. Pretty suspicious this isn't on Kickstarter...
---
NN ID: Achilles11
http://backloggery.com/schamman89
#10Board_hunter567Posted 5/6/2013 6:10:26 PM
Giygasminion posted...
I refuse to put any stock into this game until all of its episodes are released.

Dennis Dyack is a scam artist. Just look at how they're not giving money back to investors if the game is cancelled. Pretty suspicious this isn't on Kickstarter...

They're in Canada, so Kickstarter is a no-go (although other Canadians have somehow gotten successful Kickstarters). They could've gone Indiegogo though.

They also claim they'll refund the money if they cancel the game. Of course, who knows if they'll keep their words on that.