mod racer kart
LPB kart
ssbasr
motion games

etc
etc
etc.
---
Current playthrough: 95stars. Demondog pulls numbers and facts out of his ***.
The wii U board is improving! bye MS,GFR, OUCH!
#2TalentedMPosted 5/7/2013 1:17:18 AM
What would they clone exactly?

Uncharted?
KILLZONE? *snicker*

No... They don't have to, they have some nice games coming out and some unannounced things to look foreward to. Personally W101 looks pretty interesting.
---
Since this game rely on micro transaction when people leave for mop this game will be I survive. - MageGuyInfinity
#3Schwepps01Posted 5/7/2013 1:18:09 AM
For a Wii U board, you people seem awfully interested in Sony's consoles. Almost as if there's this niggling little doubt within you that the PS3 is actually a better console and that the Wii U has little or nothing to offer. Of course if you can't defend your own pathetic console, the next logical step would be to attack all competition.
---
#4Schwepps01Posted 5/7/2013 1:21:39 AM
TalentedM posted...

Uncharted?
KILLZONE? *snicker*

No... They don't have to, they have some nice games coming out and some unannounced things to look foreward to. Personally W101 looks pretty interesting.

Nintendo does a good enough job cloning their own games time and time again, they don't need to clone other successful games which have long surpassed them in most ways.

Snicker all you want at critically acclaimed action-adventure games, you're the one claiming that "unannounced things" are worth looking forward to. What I I wasn't aware of is that I had to devote myself to some Nintendo religion where I must have faith that things that haven't even been speculated to come, are already being looked forward to.
#5digiblasterPosted 5/7/2013 1:23:41 AM
Schwepps01 posted...
For a Wii U board, you people seem awfully interested in Sony's consoles. Almost as if there's this niggling little doubt within you that the PS3 is actually a better console and that the Wii U has little or nothing to offer. Of course if you can't defend your own pathetic console, the next logical step would be to attack all competition.

In fairness, a large portion of this board's users are PS3 users.

On topic, no. The PS3 has some good games (Ratchet and Clank, GT5, etc.) but Nintendo have their own. I plan on getting a PS3 soon because of their exclusives, and I get Nintendo consoles because of their exclusives. If both consoles offered similar experiences, there'd be no point getting both.
---
Yeah, that's a problem games had back then. You actually had to get good at them. - Mctias
#6msunshine(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 1:23:42 AM
Schwepps01 posted...

Why would I not be interested in sony's consoles?
Anyway, this topic is hardly about sony's consoles.
It's about stealing ideas.
---
#7Rev0luti0nN0wPosted 5/7/2013 1:29:33 AM
You mean should Nintendo clone Indiana Jones and Call of Duty/Medal of Honor/Half Life/Doom...
---
PC: 2500k, 16 gb ram, 7970, 3 tb/2tb/128 gb samsung 830/6 monitor eyefinity
PSN: Zellio2010 NintendoID: Zellio2013
#8msunshine(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 1:43:39 AM
Rev0luti0nN0w posted...
You mean should Nintendo clone Indiana Jones and Call of Duty/Medal of Honor/Half Life/Doom...

lol
---
#9itsmeaustinPosted 5/7/2013 1:47:40 AM
TalentedM posted...

Uncharted?
KILLZONE? *snicker*

Nintendo does a good enough job cloning their own games time and time again, they don't need to clone other successful games which have long surpassed them in most ways.

Snicker all you want at critically acclaimed action-adventure games, you're the one claiming that "unannounced things" are worth looking forward to. What I I wasn't aware of is that I had to devote myself to some Nintendo religion where I must have faith that things that haven't even been speculated to come, are already being looked forward to.

HAHAHAHAHAH!

In what, sales? Critical acclaim? Killzone and Resistance are horrible, horrible console FPS games.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNgxyL5zEAk
#10TalentedMPosted 5/7/2013 1:48:32 AM
Schwepps01 posted...

I snickered at a generic FPS that isn't worth the budget they throw at it. Also I could only think of Uncharted as a possible thing to "clone" as it is the only thing I can think of that was a real success to gamers (and not even till the second one came out).

They (everyone) clone their stuff at the moment as much as the next videogame company. Cod, Assassins Creed, Uncharted, Halo, Gears, Mario, Zelda, Mass Effect, Metal Gear, etc.

Who said you have to devote yourself to anything? I said there are some things unannounced that could be new properties to look foreward to. The fanboy in you is really strong there pony, you need to relax and enjoy things.

(I own all 3 systems and a gaming PC, I am the true gamer, yall wanna pick on eachother for what you feel like purchasing... go ahead!)
---
Since this game rely on micro transaction when people leave for mop this game will be I survive. - MageGuyInfinity