game and wario > last of us?

#1msunshinePosted 5/7/2013 1:44:29 AM
your thoughts?
---
Current playthrough: 95stars. Demondog pulls numbers and facts out of his ***.
The wii U board is improving! bye MS,GFR, OUCH!
#2nbean16Posted 5/7/2013 1:49:24 AM
These games aren't comparable. Post doesn't make sense. All I know is I was so pumped for last of us. I thought it would be an awesome open world game. Then I heard 12 hours? What an enormous letdown. Honestly I don't know enough about game and wario yet to guess if I will like it.
#3TalentedMPosted 5/7/2013 1:52:03 AM(edited)
Nope.... no way.

nbean16 posted...
These games aren't comparable. Post doesn't make sense. All I know is I was so pumped for last of us. I thought it would be an awesome open world game. Then I heard 12 hours? What an enormous letdown. Honestly I don't know enough about game and wario yet to guess if I will like it.

This is also pretty true. Not truely comparable unless you are asking if one is better at doing what it does than the other. One offering a fun game to play (maybe with friends) and one being a narritive driven story.

12 hours though.... That does kind of change my thoughts on the game.. But not that much, I heard the same about the new Tomb Raider and that game impressed me more than any game this year so far.
---
Since this game rely on micro transaction when people leave for mop this game will be I survive. - MageGuyInfinity
#4DeathSoul2000Posted 5/7/2013 1:52:37 AM
nbean16 posted...

its warioware - you either like it or you don't.
#5msunshine(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 9:25:41 AM
DeathSoul2000 posted...
nbean16 posted...

its warioware - you either like it or you don't.

That goes for any game
---
#6aDRE8Posted 5/8/2013 9:31:38 AM
No way.
#7msunshine(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 9:32:25 AM
aDRE8 posted...
No way.

Yes way.
---
#8aDRE8Posted 5/8/2013 9:42:32 AM
msunshine posted...
aDRE8 posted...
No way.

Yes way.

Great comeback! Coming from the same guy who says the original Wii and PS3 are on the same level when it comes to Online.
#9msunshine(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 9:43:15 AM
aDRE8 posted...
msunshine posted...
aDRE8 posted...
No way.

Yes way.

Great comeback! Coming from the same guy who says the original Wii and PS3 are on the same level when it comes to Online.

No, not on the same level.
---
#10ska_dude101Posted 5/8/2013 9:43:39 AM
lolno.