Worst game published by Nintendo?

#71trollhunter2Posted 5/9/2013 7:14:30 AM
mjc0961 posted...
Super Mario 3D Land

http://i.imgur.com/XUIPb.gif
Is this post serious? the best mario game in ages. Also lol at people saying skyward sword. Seriously?
---
shadowfxd:" Vita is overpriced, has overpriced memory cards and only ports, atleast Wii U has 2 games and is about to outsell the Vita already" busted
#72gamebuyer22Posted 5/9/2013 10:49:59 AM
Mario Party series, Mario sports titles, All Wii series of games, most kirby games, Donkyey Konga 1,2, Donkey Kong Barrel Blast, Mario Kart Wii, most of their original Black label Nes games(given a pass mostly because of early console gaming though, Wii not so much)
#73IceyflamePosted 5/9/2013 11:33:04 AM
Mario is missing

That game is trash only relevent when talking about bad games
#74henzler3Posted 5/9/2013 11:50:12 AM
Purging_Flame posted...
Metroid: Other M.

nothing can top that, NOTHING

retro studios made a great metroid series with prime, defining the metroid genre type of games, then they drop retro, to make a 3rd person shooter that left the series into dust, and anyone who liked it honestly hasn't played a prime game... it shocks me to see a main character go so low, and samus was one of the main nintendo characters to
---
Doc Then tell me, "Future Boy", who's President in the US in 1985?
Marty: Ronald Reagan. Doc: Ronald Reagan? The actor!!
#75AllstarJasonPosted 5/9/2013 11:57:17 AM
Wii Play is pretty far up there and probably the worst that comes to mind for me. I guess I shouldn't be so hard on it since it was technically a $10 game (packaged with a controller sold at normal retail) but really most of the games on it were barely better than random Flash games you can find on the internet.
---
~Vancouver Canucks~
#76Rupin_Salesman(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2013 9:35:59 PM
Bump.
---
"I love going on message boards and complaining about games I've never played!"
- Francis, Super Paper Mario
#77Love-WilcoxPosted 5/11/2013 3:22:45 AM
McDude_ posted...
Skyward Sword

I came in to this topic solely to see if some pathetic troll would stoop this low.
Thank you for being that person, I pity you.
---
Flow: 68
PSN: Love-Wilcox
#78Rupin_Salesman(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 8:16:16 AM
Love-Wilcox posted...
McDude_ posted...
Skyward Sword

I came in to this topic solely to see if some pathetic troll would stoop this low.
Thank you for being that person, I pity you.

Skyward Sword wasn't horrible.
---
"I love going on message boards and complaining about games I've never played!"
- Francis, Super Paper Mario
#79GoreGamerPosted 5/11/2013 8:19:26 AM
Mario is missing.
#80ChipChippersonPosted 5/11/2013 9:53:48 AM
Mario Kart. The endless recycling of tracks is beyond lazy and rather than program good a.i. they'd rather just have opponents grief the bejeezus out of you.
---
As long as you're in my house, you'll do what I do, and believe what I believe. So butter your bacon... and bacon up that sausage, boy.