if there was a new online F Zero game who would develop it?

#1reptileeggPosted 5/7/2013 4:42:45 PM
30 player online
#2Reflex-ArcPosted 5/7/2013 4:44:55 PM
Hudson Soft
---
Edifica adversario tuo aureum pons ad receptum trans
#3reptileegg(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 4:45:23 PM
Reflex-Arc posted...
Hudson Soft

Ocean?
#4nickvd8Posted 5/7/2013 4:45:45 PM
They should make a F-Zero game on a smaller scale with a much smaller budget for digital release. Similar to what they did with Excitebike: World Rally on Wiiware, I mean if they don't want to make a full $60 F-Zero game at least make a $15-20 digital title to please your fans right?
---
Sign this
www.tinyurl.com/timesplittersHD
#5LvthnPosted 5/7/2013 4:47:11 PM
nickvd8 posted...
They should make a F-Zero game on a smaller scale with a much smaller budget for digital release. Similar to what they did with Excitebike: World Rally on Wiiware, I mean if they don't want to make a full $60 F-Zero game at least make a $15-20 digital title to please your fans right?

Given that F-Zero has attracted a more hardcore gamer kind of fanbase, this would probably just piss them off more than placate them.
#6reptileegg(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 4:47:22 PM
nickvd8 posted...

if it had online play. F Zero X on N64 is one of my fave games.
#7nickvd8Posted 5/7/2013 4:49:00 PM
Lvthn posted...
nickvd8 posted...

Given that F-Zero has attracted a more hardcore gamer kind of fanbase, this would probably just piss them off more than placate them.

Probably, I'm not a big F-Zero fan myself but just a thought I had. Seems like no matter what devs always get a chunk of their fanbase whining anyways though lol
---
Sign this
www.tinyurl.com/timesplittersHD
#8Reflex-ArcPosted 5/7/2013 4:52:56 PM
Brøderbund
---
Edifica adversario tuo aureum pons ad receptum trans
#9GiygasminionPosted 5/7/2013 4:55:53 PM
Sumo Digital please.
---
NN ID: Achilles11
http://backloggery.com/schamman89
#10LvthnPosted 5/7/2013 6:40:31 PM
nickvd8 posted...
Lvthn posted...
nickvd8 posted...

Probably, I'm not a big F-Zero fan myself but just a thought I had. Seems like no matter what devs always get a chunk of their fanbase whining anyways though lol

I'm a devoted fan and I think I can venture to say that there's been some question among the fan community whether Wii U should even have an F-Zero game, as much as we all want one. Mostly because GC controller support no longer exists and there is debate whether the Wii U stick is really up to the task. That's not meant to be a knock at Wii U, but if you look up the kinds of things GX players do...yeah, you need perfection for that.