Zelda remake with skyrim gameplay, would you like it?

#71TkmajingPosted 5/7/2013 11:31:52 PM
Skyrims gameplay sucks. Daggerfall,Morrowind and Oblivion were awesome.
---
What in the name of?
#72tidusajcxPosted 5/7/2013 11:36:59 PM
a zelda game as vast as the skyrim world, but with zelda mechanics. and on top of that the dungeons with all their puzzles and what not. Id buy that in a heart beat.
#73tidusajcxPosted 5/7/2013 11:43:49 PM
S_Fox posted...
skyrim sucks, zelda doesn't

how about "both have their highs and lows"? like every game ever made. i can easily go on with this, and say "Hip Hop music SUCKS, all they ever rap about is Sex, Power, and Drugs, its all about Rock and Metal." COMPLETELY subjective dude. but by saying that i'd be attempting to sway people's opinions of the subject matter thus making me a TROLL. i'm sure you know all about this.

i guess its all in the wording..
#74WayavasPosted 5/7/2013 11:49:41 PM
AstralFrost posted...
Wayavas posted...
lol @ zelda fanboys who are butthurt cus zelda always loses to elder scrolls on the game of the year, any elder scrolls game is better than any zelda game, period.

This. The only reason Nintendo fanboys like to pretend Zelda is better is because they won't ever get TES on their system.

they will get skyrim on their inferior console someday...a couple of years after everyone else has already enjoyed those wonderful games.
---
If Raptor Jesus is your lord and savior and you are 100% proud of it, copy this into your signature.
#75tidusajcxPosted 5/7/2013 11:51:32 PM
DTY3 posted...
TheCelticArcher posted...
Depends on how it's done, I personally would enjoy a free-roaming Zelda with a bunch of sidequests, explorable dungeons that aren't tied to the main quest, and a large world.

You might like the new Zelda then. It's said to break all kinds of molds, including the order in which you complete dungeons, as well as possible multiplayer aspects (though that's probably gonna be some Miiverse thing)

i really hope they dont refer to multiplayer aspects as something to do with miiverse every time a game comes out :-/. Miiverse's integration in games should be classified as "social networking" aspects, not multiplayer. time will tell. so far though it doesnt seem to be the case.
#76tidusajcxPosted 5/8/2013 12:00:53 AM
Wayavas posted...
AstralFrost posted...
Wayavas posted...
lol @ zelda fanboys who are butthurt cus zelda always loses to elder scrolls on the game of the year, any elder scrolls game is better than any zelda game, period.

This. The only reason Nintendo fanboys like to pretend Zelda is better is because they won't ever get TES on their system.

they will get skyrim on their inferior console someday...a couple of years after everyone else has already enjoyed those wonderful games.

And by then Bethesda will have come out with the next biggest thing on ps4/nextbox. which when that time comes and the game is announced, ill buy a ps4. wii u for nintendo exclusives. plus i thought zombiu was a good survival horror. ps4 for 3rd party plus GoW, LBP, Forza, etc etc. if the Evil Within is good i might buy the console even earlier. i think KH3 is coming out for ps4 too but i havent heard anything.
#77Cloud75xPosted 5/8/2013 12:54:04 AM
Tkmajing posted...
Skyrims gameplay sucks. Daggerfall,Morrowind and Oblivion were awesome.

hell no.
---
"That which does not become part of the one, shall become one with the void."
#78stoney2005Posted 5/8/2013 12:55:41 AM
No way!
---
Hmm a flag with the peace symbol on it. Your militant dictatorship can't have that, now can it Mario?
#79ItsTheSasquatchPosted 5/8/2013 1:13:35 PM
Scisor50 posted...
Skyrim is only popular because it finally made Elder Scrolls fun. =P

If by "fun" you mean "watered down to appeal to the lowest common denominator," yeah. It's extremely fun.
---
*disappears into forest*