Xenoblade 2 coming to wii u in december?

#1sjc1279Posted 5/7/2013 6:26:54 PM
There's a rumor that Project X ( Xenoblade 2) from Monolith is releasing december this year.
#2MilesTeg420Posted 5/7/2013 6:29:10 PM
Ironically we have seen a lot more of X than stuff like Mario Kart and 3D Mario which are slated for this year, so this wouldn't suprise me in the least if true. A real shocker would be if Nintendo did a world wide release, which would be really cool.
#3zerooo0Posted 5/7/2013 6:31:08 PM
MilesTeg420 posted...
Ironically we have seen a lot more of X than stuff like Mario Kart and 3D Mario which are slated for this year, so this wouldn't suprise me in the least if true. A real shocker would be if Nintendo did a world wide release, which would be really cool.

If NOA is as stubborn as they where with the last 3 for the Wii they probably wont. But again, in the Wii U situation they may. Hopefully NOA will get quicker with localizing games for the Wii U.
---
Americans love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle.-General George S. Patton
#4Halladay32Posted 5/7/2013 6:37:41 PM
At least we know we're definitely getting it eventually this time.
Anyway, I really hope this is true. With the exception of maybe Ace Attorney 5 and Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, this is my most anticipated game. It's basically the game that convinced me to get a Wii U.
---
"If you make fiction just as valuable as reality, then any reality you don't need can be a delusion."
#5ZBug_Posted 5/7/2013 6:40:05 PM
Why label it Xenoblade 2? Obviously it's another Xeno game, but we know nothing about it to suggest it's Xenoblade 2 instead of Xenosomethingelse.
---
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now" Light Yagami
3DS FC 3995-6522-2067 (PM me so I can add you back)
#6ItsNotZuraPosted 5/7/2013 6:40:37 PM
sjc1279 posted...
There's a rumor that Project X ( Xenoblade 2) from Monolith is releasing december this year.

theres a post somewhere in another thread about that date being a Wallmart place holder, i doubt will see it this year imo but its the #1 game for the wii u im waiting for.
---
" IT'S NOT ZURA , It's Katsura!"
#7fhsfootball74Posted 5/7/2013 6:40:50 PM
Xenogears remake!!! jk
---
Blue Jackets, Columbus Crew, Reds, Bengals, Buckeyes
PSN-Fhsfootball74 NNID- returnoftheryan
#8MilesTeg420Posted 5/7/2013 6:41:02 PM
The game really should have it's own board IMO.
#9mahboiPosted 5/7/2013 6:43:39 PM
MilesTeg420 posted...
The game really should have it's own board IMO.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/701151-monolith-soft-wii-u-game
---
E means "Everyone", not "Eleven and under". Agrees: 59
I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior, and am proud of it.
#10PendragoonPosted 5/7/2013 6:57:45 PM
zerooo0 posted...
MilesTeg420 posted...

If NOA is as stubborn as they where with the last 3 for the Wii they probably wont. But again, in the Wii U situation they may. Hopefully NOA will get quicker with localizing games for the Wii U.

Iwata taking over gives it a better shot and Reggie already said it is coming to the US.
---
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709