DO NOT SUPPORT Shadow of the Eternals......

#1TheBigHairyDudePosted 5/7/2013 8:13:31 PM
That Dyack dude is the biggest liar on the planet. He was lucky enough to have had an incredible design team that worked with him on Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem, and he has always used this false fame to scam people.

I am a huge fan of Eternal Darkness, and I am sure you probably are too, but I strongly urge you to not support this "community-centered" episodic title, which will most certainly end in disappointment.
#2zoogelioPosted 5/7/2013 8:26:34 PM
People should read up on any company and personnel before they donate to them.
#3Christopher BelmontPosted 5/7/2013 8:27:49 PM
Hmm, no. Randy Pitchford is the biggest liar on the planet. :)
---
When the going gets tough, kick going in the balls!
#4SocranPosted 5/7/2013 8:28:13 PM
You, uh... Forgot to tell us exactly what he did that's so bad. I mean, I'd like to hear it, I have no idea why I'm supposed to not support this guy.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#5IokuaPosted 5/7/2013 8:31:30 PM
Christopher Belmont posted...
Hmm, no. Randy Pitchford is the biggest liar on the planet. :)

While neither men in question are the biggest liars on the planet, Dyack is guilty of siphoning money from other projects to try and fund a new Eternal Darkness or Too Human game on more than one occasion. Hell, the Shadow of the Eternals demo we're seen was made when Dyack took money and workers from X-Men Destiny and put them to work on an Eternal Darkness 2 demo. When that fell through and no one was interested, they turned it into what we're seeing now. Dyack is a money grubbing **** head with delusions of grandeur, Pitchford is more or less a victim of Sega.
---
Welcome to gamefaqs, where poverty is an illegal activity.
#6sunK1DPosted 5/7/2013 8:32:35 PM
Socran posted...
You, uh... Forgot to tell us exactly what he did that's so bad. I mean, I'd like to hear it, I have no idea why I'm supposed to not support this guy.

So you just blindly support anyone then?
#7Rev0luti0nN0wPosted 5/7/2013 8:33:01 PM
Pitchford a VICTIM of Sega? You are nuts.
---
PC: 2500k, 16 gb ram, 7970, 3 tb/2tb/128 gb samsung 830/6 monitor eyefinity
PSN: Zellio2010 NintendoID: Zellio2013
#8TalentedMPosted 5/7/2013 8:35:07 PM
I disagree and think that Peter Molyneux is the biggest liar of my lifetime (in videogames anyways...).
---
Since this game rely on micro transaction when people leave for mop this game will be I survive. - MageGuyInfinity
#9Faceman_Posted 5/7/2013 8:35:55 PM
I agree. Do not want. I want a true sequel. Until Nintendo asks me for help, this series isn't getting a dime out of me. Unless of course Alex Roivas is rewritten as the main character and not just a silhouette on their site.
#10IokuaPosted 5/7/2013 8:38:06 PM
Rev0luti0nN0w posted...
Pitchford a VICTIM of Sega? You are nuts.

He's a victim of Sega, do you honestly believe he's responsible for the marketing issues the game has suffered? Or that it was his choice to put that E3 demo out that Sega is still using to market Aliens? Yes, he ****ed things up, but when it all comes down to it Sega owned the Aliens license at the time, Sega chose Gearbox, and Sega failed to ensure milestones were being met and that quality was ensured. The rumors of Pitchford's misdeeds are just that, Dyack's misdeed are corroborated.
---
Welcome to gamefaqs, where poverty is an illegal activity.