What game would be a system seller to you if released?

#1Sk2k52Posted 5/7/2013 8:56:41 PM
Personally, I'm starving for a new Metroid game. Before Skyward Sword, I'd of said Zelda as well, but the more I hear about how the next Zelda title will be similar to Skyward Sword, the vastly less interested I become.
---
http://skinrl.blogspot.com/
Anime Conventions, Movies, and Game reviews, gogo!
#2XavuuPosted 5/7/2013 9:00:57 PM
If they make a metroid, everyone would hate it.
---
Choice Band STAB surprise Quick Attack; Staraptor.
#3TalentedMPosted 5/7/2013 9:04:01 PM(edited)
I have only heard/read that they would be using a similar art style from SS. I don't know a who lot of rumors other than that... And I am ok with that one. SS looked great, wasn't fond of full motion control but hopefully that isn't a thing anymore with the new controller.

I already own the system, so pretty much the Mario titles in general would get me to buy it and my own curiosity about other games on it after that like MH3U and Nintendo Land were both reasons for me to get it.
---
Since this game rely on micro transaction when people leave for mop this game will be I survive. - MageGuyInfinity
#4sunK1DPosted 5/7/2013 9:05:36 PM
Resident Evil 2 remake.
Heck I'll go out and buy another Wii U tonight if that was announced.
#5TalentedMPosted 5/7/2013 9:10:31 PM
sunK1D posted...
Resident Evil 2 remake.
Heck I'll go out and buy another Wii U tonight if that was announced.

It is in the rumor mill right now from Capcom... But take that as you will.
---
Since this game rely on micro transaction when people leave for mop this game will be I survive. - MageGuyInfinity
#6Sk2k52(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 9:16:29 PM
TalentedM posted...
I have only heard/read that they would be using a similar art style from SS. I don't know a who lot of rumors other than that... And I am ok with that one. SS looked great, wasn't fond of full motion control but hopefully that isn't a thing anymore with the new controller.

I already own the system, so pretty much the Mario titles in general would get me to buy it and my own curiosity about other games on it after that like MH3U and Nintendo Land were both reasons for me to get it.

I'm still traumatized from the non-stop dungeons / dungeon overworlds.

Nintedo commented each dungeon would take hours to complete, and would be split across 3 zones. The current completed one is as big as hyrule field from ocarina of time, and is a forest dungeon. Instantly makes me think of those countless hours wasted, feeling like I was getting nothign accomplish, navigating through the insanely long winded dungeon forest/desert/mountain.
---
http://skinrl.blogspot.com/
Anime Conventions, Movies, and Game reviews, gogo!
#7UmitenchoPosted 5/7/2013 9:22:26 PM
Hmm, a got get the WiiU right now?

Pokemon Snap sequel.

WiiU port of DBO.

WiiU getting a Super Hero MMO.

A Kirby game with a Crystal Shards like power fusion mechanic.

Any of those 4 would have me throwing money at Nintendo.