Can Nintendo blame it's core fans for troubles?

#51grandabx(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 1:25:38 AM
DiscostewSM posted...
grandabx posted...
ps3 sales NEVER dropped to wiiu sales and ANY given month. sony continues to support its products because they still have a demand for them. when did Nintendo abandon wii? ps3 was moving a faster speed(with a 599 price point) wiiu after the suckers bought it has fallen faster fat person jumping.

PS3 doubled as the cheapest Bluray player at the time, leading to increased sales, even with no games. And yet Wii U sold more units overall in its current lifespan than PS3 did in that same timeframe after it launched. Had it not been for media capabilities, I doubt it would have fared better on a weekly basis than Wii U did.

resistance helped as well. whatever you can do to make it sell without alienating the fans is a positive thing(blu ray was there for a reason).
#52UmitenchoPosted 5/8/2013 1:37:08 AM
Gage59 posted...
your trying to say nintendo is not an innovator. your using the well if this never came out nintendo wouldnt have released this and changed or made it better. If nintendo didnt innovate we wouldnt have alot of things we take for granite in the gaming world today.

like it or not they brought quality at a time when everything wore out easy and sucked. Nintendo is the reason sony and microsoft threw their hat in the ring because nintendo showed staying power and profit for many years, they proved their was a market still for home consoles and that's why everyone today has quality products.

I just think he is bored and so he decided to argue to just to do something.
#53ajko000Posted 5/8/2013 2:10:21 AM
Nintendo cuts corners and preaches originality and innovation when all they really have is sub-par tech and great stories.

They could literally sell what they do with Zelda and Metroid in book or T.V. format, heck, they already did it with Pokemon.
---
GameFAQs in a nutshell: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=hpdZwuyEmRk
#54tidusajcxPosted 5/8/2013 2:48:38 AM
DiscostewSM posted...
grandabx posted...
Genericgamer667 posted...
the ds outsold the psp
the 3ds is crushing the vita
the wii outsold both it's competiton

I'd say sony has lost something of itself if it's more recent consoles and handhelds can't win

stay on topic....

grandabx posted...
N64 - 33 million
PS1 - 103 million

Gamecube - 22 million
PS2 - 155 million

How ironic.

I think the only thing that belongs in the trash tc, is you
#55tidusajcxPosted 5/8/2013 2:56:52 AM
grandabx posted...
Genericgamer667 posted...

as if you coudn't get anymore stupid tc

you think the 3ds will die out? If anything it's only going to sell even better in the future. The Vita hasn't sold even 1/6th the amount the 3ds will and yet somehow "crossplay" will convince people to buy it, yeah i don't think so. Look how a 3ds game, Resident Evil: Revalations, is being ported to every system BUT the Vita

are you forgetting how much pokemon sells? once it comes out, any idea that the vita will catch up will be gone

no it won't die out, but it's marketshare will drop. keyword: redesign. whenever puts wiiu on trial, they quickly run to the handheld/pc(which is really stupid) debate.

if it wasn't for the 599, ps3 would've sold a LOT faster. as you can see, sony is learning from it's mistakes. what about Nintendo? they keep apologizing, but where are the results. they KNOW they don't have time. wiiu is five years late and it's gimmick which they themselves have nothing to show why it's needed, is the main problem. it's all of you fans fault for making think they have suckers at their beck and call. now they're scared to be around competition. Nintendo, the mighty Nintendo , a wallflower at E3.

*grabs popcorn

"HEY!! Somebody go grab the world's smallest violen."

TC ---> (p,>_<,)p
#56Kolo32Posted 5/8/2013 3:02:54 AM
I think Nintendo won't waste it's time blaming anyone since they didn't sell Corporate Headquarters to post a profit while Sony has been digging itself into a hole that only asset liquidation will get them out of. That being said I'm looking forward to the PS4 and the next X-Box as they will look and play well with my Wii U. I don't really need a console war since I have a job that does more than pay my mortgage and utilities.
#57R_ChampPosted 5/8/2013 3:22:10 AM
TalentedM posted...
Prance pony prance!

This may be the best post I've ever seen on Gfaqs.
#58TalentedMPosted 5/8/2013 3:26:21 AM
R_Champ posted...
TalentedM posted...
Prance pony prance!

This may be the best post I've ever seen on Gfaqs.

You're welcome.
---
Since this game rely on micro transaction when people leave for mop this game will be I survive. - MageGuyInfinity
#59MirageStrikerPosted 5/8/2013 3:48:23 AM
If there was one topic to archive the stupidity of humankind, this would be it in a nutshell.
#60ThatPersonGuyPosted 5/8/2013 4:39:08 AM
*Sigh*

When will you people learn. If you don't bump troll topics, they will die. You aren't doing anything by arguing, having a snappy remark, or anything else. YOU ARE NOT TROLLING THE TROLL BY FEEDING HIM/IT.

When you people learn that, then these boards can actually become half decent.
---
"You don't have an inferiority complex, you're just inferior."
-Sarcastic Announcer in Wave Race