Fact: Neither MS or Sony could pull a Wii U and live to tell about it.

#1knightimexPosted 5/8/2013 5:03:35 AM
Might as well announce bankruptcy the game at E3 if they even attempted to grow a pair as large as Nintendo's.

Sony would have to sell their warehouse, MS would have to start a telethon to keep Xbox live running.
---
Old School Style Games FTW!
#2DeathSoul2000Posted 5/8/2013 5:05:35 AM
Just shows how ignorant you are to how businesses work and what a huge nintendo ass-kissing fanboy you are.
#3Enigma149Posted 5/8/2013 5:07:49 AM
DeathSoul2000 posted...
Just shows how ignorant you are to how businesses work and what a huge nintendo ass-kissing fanboy you are.

Actually, he's pretty much a fanboy of all the companies. You should see him on the PS4 board.
---
3DS: 4897-5935-1924; NNID: CrimsonEnigma; Steam: CrimsonEnigma
''If you think a system will make you look mature, you ain't mature'' -squatch22
#4nonexistingheroPosted 5/8/2013 5:07:54 AM
Sony wouldn't be able to do that, but MS has an infinite supply of money. Especially with that garbage Windows 8 doing so well.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#5The_BoredomsPosted 5/8/2013 5:08:10 AM
If I fell off my bike and accidentally hurled it into a river somehow, I wouldn't then shout 'look how huge my berries are' to passersby. I'd look a fool and know it.
#6Rasputin77Posted 5/8/2013 5:09:21 AM
Both companies profit on other product types... Nintendo only does toys...

Yeah. Sure. Makes total sense that neither of them would stay afloat. **snicker**

Now, quick! Somebody throw out some numbers so people can slap-fight over their source validity and accuracy.
---
The irony of GameFAQs: http://postimg.org/image/a2yrtprql/
#7MichaelDeAngeloPosted 5/8/2013 5:19:24 AM
I dunno about that, Knight. It would seem to be a miracle they were able to do as well as they did with the 360, despite a pay-service online and ridiculously faulty hardware. Sony was clearly the better buy, yet they both sold close to 100 million.

You're going to get your die-hard fans for any company. I'd venture to say that there are more Xbots and Ponies out there right now than Nintendorks.
---
Alundra is the best top-down Zelda game since Link to the Past.
Darksiders is the best 3D Zelda game since Ocarina of Time.
#8KenauePosted 5/8/2013 5:23:24 AM
nonexistinghero posted...
Sony wouldn't be able to do that, but MS has an infinite supply of money. Especially with that garbage Windows 8 doing so well.

Windows 8 is an abomination ....

It's like Microsoft said "hey, Winows 7 did really well! Lets take everything good about it, and **** it up! That's what consumers want!"
---
Most Excited For: SMT IV (3DS), ToX (CE, PS3), Pikmin 3 (Wii U), Fuse (PS3), Pokemon Y (3DS), Dragon's Crown (Vita).
PSN: Lord_CBH / Nintendo Network: LordCBH
#9The_Shadow_LinkPosted 5/8/2013 5:23:53 AM
So how is Sony doing with that Vita then?
---
Wanting to become a wolf to end all of my life's problems.
People who agree with me: 37, Comment about it if you agree. ~*Ancient Status*~
#10DoomsSDPosted 5/8/2013 5:28:03 AM(edited)
Sony- maybe/maybe not. Depends how their other divisions hold up.

MS are MUCH safer than Nintendo. If Microsoft ever have to worry about themselves then no-one, NO-ONE, is safe, LOL..
---
Well, I suppose it's time to get kidnapped again...