We're giving you back 150 Coins! - Club Nintendo Super Metroid Refund.

#1Anubis-RebornPosted 5/8/2013 9:22:00 AM
Dear Club Nintendo Member,

Thank you for your recent order of Super Metroid from Club Nintendo. We're sending this notification to let you know this title is going to be available from the Nintendo eShop for Wii U for 30 cents, as part of a special promotion starting on May 15.

Because you are a Wii U owner, we have refunded the 150 Coins you redeemed for Super Metroid. You may still use the code you received to download the game for free to play on Wii or Wii U. We hope you enjoy your game, and visit Club Nintendo again soon.

Nintendo

Just got this email and refund, thought i'd share.
---
Return That Life To God
#2chaos_sage0265Posted 5/8/2013 9:23:52 AM
That's actually quite cool of them.
---
"We will be remembered for this. White Wall."
#3icarus231Posted 5/8/2013 9:24:09 AM
That was nice of them.
#4shaunmePosted 5/8/2013 9:26:01 AM
ZOMG nintendo are the greatest
#5OoSubaruoOPosted 5/8/2013 9:32:18 AM
I hope they bring Super Castlevania IV the same day, I'd buy both games in a heartbeat.
#6Schwepps01Posted 5/8/2013 9:33:39 AM
All hail Nintendo! The greatest company on earth! Now we must perform the Nintendo sacred dance ritual. Icarus231, please light the bonfires.
#7msunshinePosted 5/8/2013 9:34:49 AM
Schwepps01 posted...
All hail Nintendo! The greatest company on earth! Now we must perform the Nintendo sacred dance ritual. Icarus231, please light the bonfires.

/
Why don't you buy a wii U?
---
Current playthrough: 95stars. Demondog pulls numbers and facts out of his ***.
The wii U board is improving! bye MS,GFR, OUCH!
#8Pac12345Posted 5/8/2013 9:35:23 AM
chaos_sage0265 posted...
That's actually quite cool of them.

No, it isn't. Remember: No matter what and no matter how, Nintendo is always doomed, behind the times, and desperate. You need to find a way to spin this news into something negative. For example: " Lol, Nintendo is desperate. Now they are literally paying people to play" Or " Like handing out cheap copies of 30 cent, 20 year old games is going to change the mind of the average gamer. Seriously, Nintendo needs to go third party ASAP! Can't wait to play some Zelda on my new PS4!"

Never forget: The power of trolling and being an as***** is in you! Now go out there and troll like no one ever did!
#9icarus231Posted 5/8/2013 9:35:38 AM
Schwepps01 posted...

Can i make you the sacrifice? I realize you are being sarcastic but in all actuality it was nice of them and not something they had to do. Im sure sony and MS wouldnt have done the same, oh wait thats right they dont give free games anyway do they.
#10supremeblasterPosted 5/8/2013 9:36:09 AM
Freakin trolls. Can't even let a guy be thankful for a refund....