I'm glad Nintendo didn't sell out to EA

#1dcamp27Posted 5/8/2013 8:59:02 AM
Let EA go make games for their buddies at Microsoft's Xbox where they have a similar business strategy of milking their customers dry while putting as little effort into their games as possible. Nintendo isn't about that. They have always been about making quality games. It's sad that the gaming industry is now full of so many of these lazy, greedy developers.
#2Schwepps01Posted 5/8/2013 9:08:19 AM(edited)
Agreed, champ. Now, where are those quality games Nintendo makes again?

By the way, you should look up what a "publisher" is, that way you don't confuse it with a "developer" when referring to them as lazy and greedy.
---
#3MichaelDeAngeloPosted 5/8/2013 9:19:47 AM
I'm interested in seeing how EA reacts when Origin isn't the defacto Online system for Sony and Microsoft.
---
Alundra is the best top-down Zelda game since Link to the Past.
Darksiders is the best 3D Zelda game since Ocarina of Time.
#4ska_dude101Posted 5/8/2013 9:20:18 AM
MichaelDeAngelo posted...
I'm interested in seeing how EA reacts when Origin isn't the defacto Online system for Sony and Microsoft.

Not this again...
#5MichaelDeAngeloPosted 5/8/2013 10:16:45 AM
ska_dude101 posted...

Not this again...

So now you're not allowed to have an opinion online? Got it. I'll try and make amends in the future.
---
Alundra is the best top-down Zelda game since Link to the Past.
Darksiders is the best 3D Zelda game since Ocarina of Time.
#6ska_dude101Posted 5/8/2013 10:18:53 AM
ska_dude101 posted...

Not this again...

So now you're not allowed to have an opinion online? Got it. I'll try and make amends in the future.

It's a misconception/postulation dressed up as an opinion.
#7Zato InfinitePosted 5/8/2013 10:20:38 AM
Schwepps01 posted...
Agreed, champ. Now, where are those quality games Nintendo makes again?

heheheh good one.
#8apocalyptic_4Posted 5/8/2013 10:21:03 AM
biggest mistake nintendo has made.

yea lets alienate one of the biggest 3rd party devs out there. honestly ive never cared about what nintendo has done business wise cause heck i was happy with the quality of their systems but this lol i cant for the life of me defend this.
---
PSN: Adrian396
XBL: Prime Legacy Nintendo ID: Apocalypse
#9PigfartsPosted 5/8/2013 10:23:34 AM
dcamp27 posted...
Let EA go make games for their buddies at Microsoft's Xbox where they have a similar business strategy of milking their customers dry while putting as little effort into their games as possible. Nintendo isn't about that. They have always been about making quality games. It's sad that the gaming industry is now full of so many of these lazy, greedy developers.

In Iwata's last interview he said that he feel gamers want micro transactions, so keep thinking nintendo isn't about that.
---
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.
#10UponADarkThornePosted 5/8/2013 10:24:50 AM
ska_dude101 posted...

Not this again...

To be fair, EA pretty much required Origin in order to play their games online, even on the 360 and the PS3 - I don't know about their titles on the Wii U, however.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/wolfbornson