#21_Sovereign_Posted 5/8/2013 12:28:47 PM
hydrocrush posted...
b1gt0ne posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
Wii U and 2 3DS's here. Enjoy all 3

getting ready for pokemon?

I am!
---
We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.
#22FFXIgaiaknightPosted 5/8/2013 12:32:17 PM
got a wii u and 3ds and i really enjoy both so far this year there my 2 most played platforms out of everything i own and that doesnt look like its gonna stop anytime soon.
---
http://www.club1kjho.com
NNI: Gaiaknight
#23Golden MavenPosted 5/8/2013 12:43:06 PM
hydrocrush posted...
mistyped the 7th option should be only not just

Doesn't matter, the poll is garbage anyway.
#24Pengu1nPosted 5/8/2013 12:58:50 PM
Don't have one, don't want one either.

Despite the recent UK price drops i would like to see some decent 1st party games before I buy one as most of the current line up i can buy on either 360 or PS3 for less.

In a way it's as if Nintendo simply didn't really bother they just stuck an HDMI port onto a Wii and released it hoping it would sell like crazy like the old one did. The problems are though that...

1) there are 2 models at 2 prices where as there was only 1 model of Wii at 1 price
2) the prices of those 2 models launched at too high a price (250 for the 8GB basic and 300 for the 32GB premium console, the Wii launched at 179).
3) The launch game line up comprised mainly of ports of old 360 and PS3 games such as Batman Arkham City and Mass Effect 3 the only 1st party exclusives were NSMB Wii U and Nintendo Land a game that costs 45 (or bundled with the premium pack) whereas the Wii launched with Wii Sports free in every console not just in 1 model

Don't get me wrong i still like Nintendo and i like my 3DS XL and DSi but Nintendo should have just released 1 model Wii U in 2 colours at 1 price and also released more 1st party games in the launch line up instead of ports of games that most people would have already played ages ago on PC, 360 or PS3.

The premium pack is just like the 4GB 360 or the 3G PSVita, pointless. If someone is going to be downloading a lot of games onto their Wii u 32GB isn't really going to cut it and besides you can use USB thumb drives SD cards and external HDD's up to 2TB you don't even need the premium packs storage. The Wii doesn't have much space but it does have an SD card slot so i stuck all my virtual console games on that and use the internal storage for save games instead.
---
If you believe in Hulkamania and are 100% proud of it put this as your signature
#25wellingtonPosted 5/8/2013 1:10:02 PM
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
Wii U and 3DS here. Enjoy both

---
calling all chess fans http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gentopic.php?board=576430
#26UltimaSora91Posted 5/8/2013 1:10:57 PM
chuchumyrocket posted...
UltimaSora91 posted...
Ha, a trap for trolls and a pleasure for those who generally enjoy video games and don't care about console wars (which is childish and pathetic to begin with).

IRONY!

No irony in this statement. For those who get caught up with praising certain systems and demeaning others they get so caught up, it is ridiculous. They're people who play video games for enjoyment and not due to popularity and they don't get offended or butthurt, nor do they care to spread malice and slander to others. This poll easily can give a sensitive fanboy or troll a heart attack since there's nothing negative in it they can use to bring down a console. And for those who don't care about favoring one console over another, this is a breath of fresh air.
---
On July 29th, 2012 at 1:56 am, almost two years after the launch of BBS, I defeated Mysterious Figure with Terra!
3DS: 4768-7461-8649
#27darkstar4221Posted 5/8/2013 1:30:45 PM(edited)
I'm waiting to see how the other next-gen consoles pan out. The Wii-U isn't worth it yet, lack of games and most of them are not worth $40-60 price tag. I'm also waiting for the hack to be released.

Sony kind of screwed me over with the PS3, even though the games are now more affordable, I won't be buying the PS4 that's for sure. I would buy the Xbox720 if I didn't have to pay for online. The Vita is a great handheld with lots of potential but too many restrictions on it inflate the cost of the system. Like the Wii-U I'm waiting for the Vita to be hacked. I'm just enjoying the PS3 and 3DS for now. Maybe next year I might buy a Wii-U and a PS Vita.
#28hydrocrush(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 1:41:59 PM
UltimaSora91 posted...
Ha, a trap for trolls and a pleasure for those who generally enjoy video games and don't care about console wars (which is childish and pathetic to begin with).

:P
---
black 2 FC 3998 4354 0836
#29hydrocrush(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 4:32:23 PM
_Sovereign_ posted...
hydrocrush posted...
b1gt0ne posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
Wii U and 2 3DS's here. Enjoy all 3

getting ready for pokemon?

I am!

if only nintendo would add something that allows you to trade between 2 pokemon games on 1 system like a connecter or the ability to remove 1 and put in another to cause a trade
---
black 2 FC 3998 4354 0836
#30rajin_donutsPosted 5/8/2013 4:52:37 PM
No. I may pick one up in a few years when my daughter is a little older. I anticipate and hope for a good supply of family friendly games. Seriously.