Injustice DLC confirmed coming to Wii U this summer

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Injustice DLC confirmed coming to Wii U this summer
3 years ago#11
IcedEarthaholic posted...
I knew they wouldn't screw us Wii U owners over like that. That being said though, I will wait for a complete version before I get the game.

I would be lying if i didnt say i was starting to have my doubts lol
http://www.club1kjho.com
NNI: Gaiaknight
3 years ago#12
Sir_Haxor posted...
Correction, it's getting Lobo and nothing more. You honestly think they're going to continue full fledged support on a game that they already made profits from? Especially the lowest selling one?

The WiiU version should have been $20 bucks cheaper for being gimped right out of the box. This version doesn't even have private matches yet.

Source? About only Lobo, I mean.
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
3 years ago#13
_Sovereign_ posted...
Hiten Mitsurugi S posted...
lmao......summer.

So, a few weeks of patience? Gamers today really are incredibly impatient.

A few weeks? Right.....
XBL: Hate Pad Scrubs.
3 years ago#14
From what I gather all the DLC for the game was pre-made before launch (If the remaining DLC characters are Zod and Scorpion, that confirms it). So since they are Server-Locked DLC, I really don't see why it's taking them soo long to release it.

Honestly, it's the one time I think were On-Disc DLC would actually be favourable to Server-Locked DLC. At least we could get it now.
Wanting to become a wolf to end all of my life's problems.
People who agree with me: 37, Comment about it if you agree. ~*Ancient Status*~
3 years ago#15
Glad that ordeal is behind us now.....Injustice is currently my favorite Wii U game and its Miiverse Community is pretty relieved of the situation themselves. Looking forward to ALL of the DLC coming our way! : D
[NNID: LPLETHAL79]
[3DS FC: 0645-5794-3020]
3 years ago#16
well at least it's coming, don't know why they can't just release at the same time. :(
3DS: 3265 5151 2528 W2: 2151 6007 1173
WiiU/Ps3/RE.net: HuskyTheMilo
3 years ago#17
Milox3 posted...
well at least it's coming, don't know why they can't just release at the same time. :(

i dunno ubisoft did the same thing with the first batch of assassin's creed 3 DLC. My guess is its something on Nintendos end.
http://www.club1kjho.com
NNI: Gaiaknight
3 years ago#18
I'll buy it on the Wii U along with the PS3 and 360.
Bobby McFerin once said, listening to only one kind of music is like insisting on living in only one room of your home your entire life. - Steven Sharp Nelson
3 years ago#19
So are there any solid leaks on what the DLC is? I read something about Scorpion but IDK if that was just a rumor
Dead or Alive: Dimensions! Prepare for Busts, Ninjas, and Busty Ninjas
Samus WILL be in Dead or Alive 5 for Wii-U! Bank on it!
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Injustice DLC confirmed coming to Wii U this summer

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived