Injustice DLC confirmed coming to Wii U this summer

#11FFXIgaiaknight(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 1:26:40 PM
IcedEarthaholic posted...
I knew they wouldn't screw us Wii U owners over like that. That being said though, I will wait for a complete version before I get the game.

I would be lying if i didnt say i was starting to have my doubts lol
---
http://www.club1kjho.com
NNI: Gaiaknight
#12Banjo2553Posted 5/8/2013 1:38:18 PM
Sir_Haxor posted...
Correction, it's getting Lobo and nothing more. You honestly think they're going to continue full fledged support on a game that they already made profits from? Especially the lowest selling one?

The WiiU version should have been $20 bucks cheaper for being gimped right out of the box. This version doesn't even have private matches yet.

Source? About only Lobo, I mean.
---
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
#13Hiten Mitsurugi SPosted 5/8/2013 6:26:23 PM
_Sovereign_ posted...
Hiten Mitsurugi S posted...
lmao......summer.

So, a few weeks of patience? Gamers today really are incredibly impatient.

A few weeks? Right.....
---
XBL: Hate Pad Scrubs.
#14The_Shadow_LinkPosted 5/8/2013 6:28:35 PM
From what I gather all the DLC for the game was pre-made before launch (If the remaining DLC characters are Zod and Scorpion, that confirms it). So since they are Server-Locked DLC, I really don't see why it's taking them soo long to release it.

Honestly, it's the one time I think were On-Disc DLC would actually be favourable to Server-Locked DLC. At least we could get it now.
---
Wanting to become a wolf to end all of my life's problems.
People who agree with me: 37, Comment about it if you agree. ~*Ancient Status*~
#15lp913Posted 5/8/2013 6:55:44 PM
Glad that ordeal is behind us now.....Injustice is currently my favorite Wii U game and its Miiverse Community is pretty relieved of the situation themselves. Looking forward to ALL of the DLC coming our way! : D
---
[NNID: LPLETHAL79]
[3DS FC: 0645-5794-3020]
#16Milox3Posted 5/8/2013 7:54:44 PM
well at least it's coming, don't know why they can't just release at the same time. :(
---
3DS: 3265 5151 2528 W2: 2151 6007 1173
WiiU/Ps3/RE.net: HuskyTheMilo
#17FFXIgaiaknight(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 7:58:26 PM
Milox3 posted...
well at least it's coming, don't know why they can't just release at the same time. :(

i dunno ubisoft did the same thing with the first batch of assassin's creed 3 DLC. My guess is its something on Nintendos end.
---
http://www.club1kjho.com
NNI: Gaiaknight
#18addictedtochaosPosted 5/8/2013 10:12:35 PM
I'll buy it on the Wii U along with the PS3 and 360.
---
Bobby McFerin once said, listening to only one kind of music is like insisting on living in only one room of your home your entire life. - Steven Sharp Nelson
#19RevOn_DXPosted 5/9/2013 7:40:36 AM
So are there any solid leaks on what the DLC is? I read something about Scorpion but IDK if that was just a rumor
---
Dead or Alive: Dimensions! Prepare for Busts, Ninjas, and Busty Ninjas
Samus WILL be in Dead or Alive 5 for Wii-U! Bank on it!