Sony: Make your last pathetic game so I can end this, Nintendo!

#21Tauro_FcPosted 5/8/2013 2:59:20 PM
VGAddict90 posted...
Nintendo also has X, Yarn Yoshi, Wonderful 101, Bayonetta 2, Pikmin 3, FExSMT, 3D Mario, AND 3D Zelda.

Why people keep saying 3D Mario and 3D Zelda, shouldn't it be HD Mario and HD Zelda?
#22_Sovereign_Posted 5/8/2013 4:30:14 PM
UponADarkThorne posted...
Golden Maven posted...
UponADarkThorne posted...
The only thing on the PS4 I want is Witcher 3. Is that so bad?

Your thinking process is flawed. We don't know what to expect in terms of games on the PS4, that's up to the various 3rd parties. On the Wii-U, we already have an idea because Nintendo just repeats the same song and dance every generation.

Thing is, this generation didn't impress me very much. Outside of handhelds, there were very few games that I felt were great games; the Witcher series, the Batman: Arkham games, the first Mass Effect, Fallout: New Vegas... That's about it.

At the same time, while Nintendo hasn't managed to make a Mario game better than Super Mario Bros. 3 or a Zelda game better than Link to the Past or Windwaker, I can't say that I didn't at least enjoy titles from the big Nintendo franchises. Knowing what to expect is also knowing I won't likely be disappointed.

I don't know. Maybe I'm not a hardcore game, I really only enjoy RPGs, platformers, and Zelda-style action-adventures after all. Or maybe, it's because I more than one hobby so I have to buy games and consoles I know I'll play a lot rather than one's I might... But... *Shrugs.*

I have to agree....I can count on one hand how many titles introduced last gen will still be remembered 20 years from now. People are laughing at us over Earthbound, but I guarantee most of what they view as "good" won't even be remembered half that time. The PS2/GC era was the last gen that has respectable gems.....let's see if this gen can finally bring that feeling back.
---
We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.
#23AhnoldDoodPosted 5/8/2013 4:32:48 PM
Tauro_Fc posted...
VGAddict90 posted...
Nintendo also has X, Yarn Yoshi, Wonderful 101, Bayonetta 2, Pikmin 3, FExSMT, 3D Mario, AND 3D Zelda.

Why people keep saying 3D Mario and 3D Zelda, shouldn't it be HD Mario and HD Zelda?

Because there's already a HD Mario (NSMBU) and a HD Zelda (Wind Waker HD).
#24TheGreatUnownPosted 5/8/2013 5:10:43 PM
Lol Yu-Gi-Oh reference.

GeminiX7 posted...
Nintendo: "That's right. I don't create original games. I create series that contain infinite sequels.

http://kyoto-report.wikidot.com/forum/t-469495
---
PSN: phantom_xii 3ds:1161 0212 6579
Pokemon Black 2: 2194 6434 0293 XBL:IronPatriot215
#25krillensPosted 5/8/2013 5:19:22 PM
Tauro_Fc posted...
VGAddict90 posted...
Nintendo also has Pikmin 3, 3D Mario, AND 3D Zelda.

fixed
#26PendragoonPosted 5/8/2013 5:19:42 PM
Sony, did you forget that your lifepoint bailout card expires this turn? All I have to do is end my turn and your lifepoints will drop to zero. Also, I summon a bunch of games in one turn, Your move Sony.
---
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709
#27nativeboi85Posted 5/8/2013 5:22:57 PM
Playstation 4 will mop any system, face it. The new witcher game alone will own my pocket.
#28CranberryPSOPosted 5/8/2013 5:31:30 PM(edited)
Earthbound fans aren't just some obscure miniscule fanbase. Earthbound has been like the most requested VC game for ages. The thing is, I don't see Earthbound fans running around screaming

"Earthbound is going to sell WiiU units! The console is going to go flying of the shelves!"

I see Earthbound fans cheering that the game they've wanted for so long is finally getting a release, and I'm seeing fans that were intrigued by the Wii U but uncertain if they wanted to get it or not, seeing Earthbound as one of several games that lead to their decision. Something like "Hmmm there's Game X and Game Y and Game Z... I'm just not sure. Oh, Earthbound is being released! Well I was already considering it, I think I will go ahead and get the Wii U."

It's only trolls I am seeing yelling "lol at Earthbound fans that think it's going to push units!"

A claim the Earthbound community never actually made.

Seriously though people, the Earthbound fans have been waiting for a long long LONG time for this. Let them have their victory and celebrate the release of a game they've wanted to get a re-release for ages now. They've more than earned this victory.
---
Best quest to fight tons of Canadians really fast? ~HaienLai
Topics won: 2
#29suprsoliderPosted 5/8/2013 8:09:20 PM
Nintendo: My SNES's library has no pathetic games, Sony. But it does contain... the unstoppable Earthbound!

Sony: Earthbound? It-it's not possible! No one's ever been able to release it!
---

Pity that all of Sony's games have SOLD MORE THAN EARTHBOUND EVER DID.

Facts are facts fanboys, Nintendo is a lost cause unless they GROW UP.

Wii U is the console that they should have released in 2006, releasing it now is a complete joke.
---
"Those who say it's impossible to do something should not disturb those who attempt to accomplish."
Wii Code:7975 8057 2122 7057 PSN ID: CF-105
#30AhnoldDoodPosted 5/8/2013 8:15:51 PM
suprsolider posted...
Nintendo: My SNES's library has no pathetic games, Sony. But it does contain... the unstoppable Earthbound!

Sony: Earthbound? It-it's not possible! No one's ever been able to release it!
---

Pity that all of Sony's games have SOLD MORE THAN EARTHBOUND EVER DID.

Facts are facts fanboys, Nintendo is a lost cause unless they GROW UP.

Wii U is the console that they should have released in 2006, releasing it now is a complete joke.

Over hundreds of games sold more than one? Color me surprised!

Hey, Mario sold more than any Sony game! Sony's a lost cause!