3D Mario in october, Mario Kart and Wind Waker HD in november

#1Second_HokagePosted 5/8/2013 5:19:42 PM
With that line up, who cares about the next consoles! Im not paying $500 to play killzone, or $500 to play mediocre kinect games.
#2YamiYugi4400Posted 5/8/2013 5:21:34 PM
Ok
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!
#3ButKevinBaconPosted 5/8/2013 5:22:05 PM
Vitassurance topic
#4OoSubaruoOPosted 5/8/2013 5:23:17 PM
ButKevinBacon posted...
Vitassurance topic

Wrong board troll.
#5Numbuh100Posted 5/8/2013 5:23:35 PM
ButKevinBacon posted...
Vitassurance topic

Wrong topic to say that.
---
Waiting for: Pokemon X and Y, Project X Zone
BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD!
#6NintendoMan87Posted 5/8/2013 5:26:04 PM
PS4 & Xbox 3 are going to bomb this holiday, but the press will spin it in their favor. Not only will they will cannibalize each others' sales, they face competition from their predecessors attractive low cost and budget games, as well as many new high profile games available

This isn't even factoring in Nintendo, who is sure to have a succesful 3DS holiday with Pokemon, and WiiU will finally be getting its own blockbuster games

Prepare for bubbles to be burst
---
SuperNintendoDisney
#7OoSubaruoOPosted 5/8/2013 5:27:26 PM
NintendoMan87 posted...
PS4 & Xbox 3 are going to bomb this holiday, but the press will spin it in their favor. Not only will they will cannibalize each others' sales, they face competition from their predecessors attractive low cost and budget games, as well as many new high profile games available

This isn't even factoring in Nintendo, who is sure to have a succesful 3DS holiday with Pokemon, and WiiU will finally be getting its own blockbuster games

Not to mention the Ps4 not transferring any of your Ps3 purchases through PSN. Or, not having BC with Ps3 games.

Yeah, I'll just stick to my Ps3 for now.
#8DoomsSDPosted 5/8/2013 5:33:16 PM
NintendoMan87 posted...

It's soon going to be a four way brawl for the same kind of gamer.

Meanwhile Nintendo goes off and does its own thing again and pulls in the kinds of gamer only they ever could.
---
Well, I suppose it's time to get kidnapped again...
#9blinkfreakPosted 5/8/2013 5:36:18 PM
I thought they said Wind Waker was end of July or early August?
#10nativeboi85Posted 5/8/2013 5:38:31 PM
WII U dead by june.