3D Mario in october, Mario Kart and Wind Waker HD in november

#11Jacob46719Posted 5/8/2013 5:38:40 PM
Second_Hokage posted...
With that line up, who cares about the next consoles! Im not paying $500 to play killzone, or $500 to play mediocre kinect games.

release date source please?
---
Currently Playing: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, 007 Legends, StarCraft 2, SM3DL, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
#12NintendoMan87Posted 5/8/2013 5:41:08 PM
PS3/360 are excellent platforms now due to price and library. Its as if this is the way it should have been 5 years ago, but no, the mismanagement of studios and tremendous budgets have been a cancer to the market for so long. PS4/Xbox 3 will most likely continue this trend, even though consumer interest has declined as well as the cash in their wallets
---
SuperNintendoDisney
#13NintendoMan87Posted 5/8/2013 5:43:17 PM
nativeboi85 posted...
WII U dead by june.

Throwaway members like you need new material
---
SuperNintendoDisney
#14zatOMGPosted 5/8/2013 5:44:32 PM
nativeboi85 posted...
WII U dead by june.

Boieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! You so funny.
#15DaMan1900Posted 5/8/2013 5:45:19 PM
this again...

look at nintendos past consoles starting with the n64. the n64 and gcn sold horribly bad while the wii sold extremely well. What is the difference between the two failures and one success? Its not the games, most of nintendos major ips have been around since the n64 or earlier.

the thing that made the wii a success was the motion controls. nintendo tried again with the wiiu but it back fired and now they are in a mess. i highly doubt they will see big sales this gen.

also the ps4 and 720 will also face there own set of problems but thats a different story.
---
Ex Sony Fanboy
#16LinetrixPosted 5/8/2013 5:46:18 PM
OoSubaruoO posted...
Not to mention the Ps4 not transferring any of your Ps3 purchases through PSN. Or, not having BC with Ps3 games.

Yeah, I'll just stick to my Ps3 for now.

[Citation needed]
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
#17AceMosPosted 5/8/2013 5:48:51 PM
Linetrix posted...
OoSubaruoO posted...
Not to mention the Ps4 not transferring any of your Ps3 purchases through PSN. Or, not having BC with Ps3 games.

[Citation needed]

the sony press confrence where they anounced the thing
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#18LinetrixPosted 5/8/2013 5:49:45 PM
AceMos posted...
Linetrix posted...
OoSubaruoO posted...

[Citation needed]

[Citation needed]
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
#19AceMosPosted 5/8/2013 5:51:02 PM
Linetrix posted...
AceMos posted...
Linetrix posted...
OoSubaruoO posted...

[Citation needed]

[Citation needed]

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/02/21/playstation-4-not-backwards-compatible-with-retail-or-digital-games
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#20NintendoMan87Posted 5/8/2013 5:51:13 PM
DaMan1900 posted...
this again...

look at nintendos past consoles starting with the n64. the n64 and gcn sold horribly bad while the wii sold extremely well. What is the difference between the two failures and one success? Its not the games, most of nintendos major ips have been around since the n64 or earlier.

the thing that made the wii a success was the motion controls. nintendo tried again with the wiiu but it back fired and now they are in a mess. i highly doubt they will see big sales this gen.

also the ps4 and 720 will also face there own set of problems but thats a different story.

N64 did not sell horrible. The Nintendo difference is that their systems are profitable. Their brands are succesful. You don't think their brands sell systems? Mario Galaxy sold 10 million units on one platform, Wii. Its more than most other brands entire lifetime sales combined, available for multiple platforms. Don't distort reality and the truth. If WiiU manages to sell even 40 million by the end, it would be a success, even 30 million
---
SuperNintendoDisney