3D Mario in october, Mario Kart and Wind Waker HD in november

#21LinetrixPosted 5/8/2013 4:53:27 PM
AceMos posted...
Linetrix posted...
AceMos posted...
Linetrix posted...
OoSubaruoO posted...
Not to mention the Ps4 not transferring any of your Ps3 purchases through PSN. Or, not having BC with Ps3 games.

Yeah, I'll just stick to my Ps3 for now.

[Citation needed]

the sony press confrence where they anounced the thing

[Citation needed]

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/02/21/playstation-4-not-backwards-compatible-with-retail-or-digital-games

"Yoshida concedes that this is possible for PlayStation 4 supporting legacy PlayStation consoles as well. Indeed, the Gaikai presentation during PlayStation 4’s reveal touched on this “everything, everywhere” mentality. But for now, downloaded PS3 games won’t work “unless, somehow, some games work on emulation. And the easiest thing, technically, would be to make PSone games work on PS4 with emulation. But we’re not talking about our emulation plans as yet.

Thanks for proving yourself wrong.
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
#22LinetrixPosted 5/8/2013 4:54:05 PM
Oh, and that wasn't from the press conference. Thanks for proving yourself wrong twice.
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
#23levelmaster2Posted 5/8/2013 4:57:10 PM
<Not to mention the Ps4 not transferring any of your Ps3 purchases through PSN. Or, not having BC with Ps3 games.

This.
---
"Really? Are you sure he doesn't normally speak in pirate?"
#24pokemega32Posted 5/8/2013 4:58:13 PM
Linetrix posted...
Thanks for proving yourself wrong.

How so?

Nothing you already own for PS3 will work on PS4.

They might eventually be available to download on PS4, but who knows if that will cost extra money or not.
---
When life gives you melons, you know you're dyslexic.
#25NintendoMan87Posted 5/8/2013 4:58:42 PM
Hey Linetrix, stop being such a snob and admit that PS4 won't have backwards compatibility. It won't play your disc's and its not even certain if your digital purchases will be available day one. Why so defensive
---
SuperNintendoDisney
#26LinetrixPosted 5/8/2013 5:01:11 PM
NintendoMan87 posted...
Hey Linetrix, stop being such a snob and admit that PS4 won't have backwards compatibility. It won't play your disc's and its not even certain if your digital purchases will be available day one. Why so defensive

Who said anything about "day one"? The old tactic of derailing the subject to something else when you can't back up your opinions, huh?
---
#27AceMosPosted 5/8/2013 5:03:07 PM
Linetrix posted...
NintendoMan87 posted...

Who said anything about "day one"? The old tactic of derailing the subject to something else when you can't back up your opinions, huh?

you asked for proof that the ps4 cant play ps3 games adn woudl not carry over your psn games

i gave it

you twisted things to try and avoid admitign your wrong so who is derailing

just admit it sony is by fact not giving backwards compatibility
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#28LinetrixPosted 5/8/2013 5:04:09 PM
AceMos posted...
Linetrix posted...
NintendoMan87 posted...

you asked for proof that the ps4 cant play ps3 games adn woudl not carry over your psn games

i gave it

You gave me proof that they can be carried over and that Sony just hasn't made up their mind about it yet. Thanks for playing.
---
#29AceMosPosted 5/8/2013 5:04:52 PM
Linetrix posted...
AceMos posted...
Linetrix posted...
NintendoMan87 posted...

i gave it

You gave me proof that they can be carried over and that Sony just hasn't made up their mind about it yet. Thanks for playing.

the article has them STATE it will not play PS3 games
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#30LinetrixPosted 5/8/2013 5:06:25 PM
AceMos posted...
the article has them STATE it will not play PS3 games

The article has them state it can play games from past generations but that, for now, Sony has decided not to allow. Maybe you should, you know, read the article first?
---