Smash Bros. U will release...

#11MilesTeg420Posted 5/8/2013 5:40:06 PM
MARl0 posted...
November 2014 is the most logical release window for the game.

I hope not. Anticipating February/March/April/May 2014. Would love to get a suprise 2013 release though.
#12biggy204Posted 5/8/2013 5:49:56 PM
LightHawKnight posted...
biggy204 posted...
LightHawKnight posted...
biggy204 posted...
In other words "delayed" just like te Smash Bros rumored for the 3DS which was supposed to be its launch title.

When the hell was smash bros for the 3DS a launch title?! When?!

Whoa calm down LHK, so defencive over a "rumor" you know something most likely made up. Anyways, it could be easy leading that rumor when before the 3DS launch there was already Smash Bros talk for the 3DS. Heck I bought it at launch solely for that, then ended up buying games that was on interest to me in the long run.

The Wii U was the same thing, I saw logo's about Smash Bros that never were, so i ended up not buying a Wii U especially since NSMBU would probably be the only game I own on the system as all the others (big name ports) i could get on the PS3, like why buy ME3 for Wii U when I can transfer my PS3 character over their ME3.

No. You calm down. Do it. Now. Smash Bros was never even mentioned for the launch. Not even once. Never. Not even an iota of it was announced for a launch.

Yup thats why I used "!?"'s eh? Lol. But here it was mentioned early on http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Upcoming_Super_Smash_Bros._video_game i do t know if that Gaming Expo was before of after the 3DS launch but it was mentioned. Anyways like i said "rumor" and I will agree of the "non launch" game okay good now, stop being oberly protective over nothing lol
---
"Do you smelllllllllllllllllllllll what The Rock Is Cookin" - the Rock
"No but who farted??" - Everyone else
#13lowuw(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 5:53:35 PM
I don't get why some people think it won't be released until 2015. Namco is helping Nintendo and by Spring 2014, Nintendo would have worked on Smash for over two years.
#14pokemega32Posted 5/8/2013 5:59:21 PM
biggy204 posted...
But here it was mentioned early on http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Upcoming_Super_Smash_Bros._video_game i do t know if that Gaming Expo was before of after the 3DS launch but it was mentioned. Anyways like i said "rumor" and I will agree of the "non launch" game okay good now, stop being oberly protective over nothing lol

"Rumors" are things that people actually believe will happen.

No one with a brain could possibly believe that a game first announced after a system has already been launched could possibly be a launch title.
---
When life gives you melons, you know you're dyslexic.
#15MARl0Posted 5/8/2013 7:26:37 PM
MilesTeg420 posted...
MARl0 posted...
November 2014 is the most logical release window for the game.

I hope not. Anticipating February/March/April/May 2014. Would love to get a suprise 2013 release though.

Keep dreaming with those dates. : /
---
Currently playing: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (Wii U) / Pandora's Tower (Wii)
#16Kentaro21Posted 5/8/2013 7:29:58 PM
biggy204 posted...
In other words "delayed" just like te Smash Bros rumored for the 3DS which was supposed to be its launch title.

Actually, that wasn't on the list of launch titles anywhere.
#17Lord_KagatoPosted 5/8/2013 7:35:07 PM(edited)
Smash Bros Brawl had a mere 2-year development time. This is taking into account a small team (Sakurai's team) and adding a massive story mode with a lot of cutscenes.

Smash Bros U started development early last year and is being developed by Sakurai's team AND Namco bandai, which is a bigger team.

Taking that into account, there's no way Smash will release any later than Q1 2014.
---
Watch my LPs and UMvC3's Courtroom Drama! - http://tinyurl.com/bo7nxnx
Current LPs: Majora's Mask, Fatal Frame 2, Persona 3 FES
#18FFXIgaiaknightPosted 5/8/2013 7:49:02 PM
im guessing it will be nintendos big holiday 2014 title.
---
http://www.club1kjho.com
NNI: Gaiaknight