Just curious guys...

#1PancakesRock15Posted 5/8/2013 6:04:52 PM
And please don't flame or get mad at me for saying this, but are you guys honestly content with playing 1 or 2 games a month? I mean, I don't know about you, but I binge game, and when I finish the main story (excluding racing/sports games obvs), which takes me like 10 hours on avg., I'm basically done with the game until a year later when I decide to replay it. Considering I sporadically change games when I get a bit bored of them, I couldn't stand pIaying one or 2 games straight for a month. I go through maybe 4-5 games a month, and just looking here http://www.gamefaqs.com/wii-u we can see that only one game is being released next month for Wii U, and only 2 for the month after that. I seriously don't see any reason to buy a Wii U.
---
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[Red ||||||||||||||| Green ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] Blue.
Can't wait til PS4. PSN:Ultimatepancake
#2solaurus12Posted 5/8/2013 6:06:35 PM
I didn't know the Wii U had 2 games worth playing.
---
PSN-Solaurus Steam-Solaurus
Making everyone on the WiiU board look stupid since 1888.
#3Reflex-ArcPosted 5/8/2013 6:08:44 PM
I usually pick one game and play it through before playing the next. I typically average 1 game complete every 2 weeks. Sometimes I mix it up, though. I'm finally finishing up NSMBU this week and starting in on Tomb Raider on PC.
---
Edifica adversario tuo aureum pons ad receptum trans
#4tigg06Posted 5/8/2013 6:09:24 PM
To be completely honest, I've been enjoying my wii u and atm completely happy with everything atm. MH3U can eat up months on end on its on, lego city has consumed weeks of my time, and when i feel the itch to play something completely different, I either play zombiU or something on my ps3/360/3ds/vita, or a retro system

I don't see how one person could just "own" 1 console, every console goes through drought of decent games and each console has exclusives. With a variety a lack of game for wii u or ANY system doesn't bother me at all

play smart, dont be dumb! :p
---
psn - tiggman ninid - christophers xboxlive - tigg06
#5PancakesRock15(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 6:10:00 PM
solaurus12 posted...

2 games a month. Lrn2reed

I would have been long done nearly all currently released games. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that Wii U games are of lesser quality or anything, just that I would be bored with them, as I get with all games after a little while.
---
#6PUNCHOUT1116Posted 5/8/2013 6:10:36 PM
To be fair, I'm 32.

I have neither the time nor funds for multiple games in a month. In fact, theres plenty I need to catch up on :(
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#7TheCelticArcherPosted 5/8/2013 6:11:15 PM
solaurus12 posted...

LEGO City Undercover
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
New Super Mario Bros. U (despite it being a "rehash")
Need For Speed Most Wanted U
Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Wii U Edition
ZombiU
---
Currently playing: Pokemon Black 2, Dota 2, Banjo-Kazooie (360), Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (Wii U), & Need for Speed Most Wanted U.
#8PancakesRock15(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 6:12:50 PM
tigg06 posted...
To be completely honest, I've been enjoying my wii u and atm completely happy with everything atm. MH3U can eat up months on end on its on, lego city has consumed weeks of my time, and when i feel the itch to play something completely different, I either play zombiU or something on my ps3/360/3ds/vita, or a retro system

I don't see how one person could just "own" 1 console, every console goes through drought of decent games and each console has exclusives. With a variety a lack of game for wii u or ANY system doesn't bother me at all

play smart, dont be dumb! :p

I agree with you, but most people only have enough money for 1 console or maybe a console and a handheld. And most people, wanting to get the most for their money, will go for the system with a multitude of good quality games. Wii U has some good games, but I could probably count them on my fingers.
---
#9Shadowbird_RHPosted 5/8/2013 6:15:01 PM
I have lots of Wii games I never finished (or started in some cases) that I also play on the Wii U, not to mention other consoles and handhelds.
---
Surrender and I will destroy you peacefully.
R.E.G.I.S. mk5 - Megas XLR
#10PancakesRock15(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 6:15:24 PM
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
To be fair, I'm 32.

I have neither the time nor funds for multiple games in a month. In fact, theres plenty I need to catch up on :(

Used game stores ;) lol I'm so lucky I have one right near my house that sells tons of games for 30 and under. I can honestly say I've bought 3 new games in my life out of my 100+ games. Although nothing I can do for your lack of time :P.
---