Haven't touched my Wii U since launch?

#1Auron_59261Posted 5/8/2013 10:15:11 PM
Nor have I really been following it. Is there anything I missed? Any new games added to the market that are worth getting?
---
i7 3770k @ 4.5GHz [] HIS IceQ X^2 7970 |1200|1600|3GB| [] 16GB Ripjaws Z 1866 [] ASRock Z77 Extreme4 [] 250GB Samsung 840 [] 2TB Barracuda [] CX 600 PSU [] H80i
#2PhoslusPosted 5/8/2013 10:18:14 PM
Rayman Challenge App
It's totally free
---
"Common sense is not common"
-My 7th grade teacher
#3TalentedMPosted 5/8/2013 10:23:04 PM(edited)
There was a big patch, go to your system and run an update.

Monster Hunter
Lego City
Tank! Tank! Tank! (I think it is free...)
Rayman Challenge (as someone else said)
The VC came out - A few games are released.

A lot of news of upcoming things was said.

Not a whole lot was released since launch.
---
Since this game rely on micro transaction when people leave for mop this game will be I survive. - MageGuyInfinity
#4Faceman_Posted 5/8/2013 10:36:43 PM
Zen Pinball. Can't believe how much fun I've had with that.
#5addictedtochaosPosted 5/8/2013 10:40:39 PM
Get Lego City
---
Bobby McFerin once said, listening to only one kind of music is like insisting on living in only one room of your home your entire life. - Steven Sharp Nelson
#6SocranPosted 5/8/2013 11:01:16 PM(edited)
Well, other people have covered the biggest games that are already out... But it also sounds like you haven't heard about the newly announced games, either. It's been confirmed that the next 3D Mario game and Mario Kart will be revealed at E3 and playable in demo form, and released this year. Smash Bros. will also be shown off at E3 in some form. Not much info was given about the upcoming Zelda, but it was heavily hinted that it may be multiplayer and open-ended in some ways (specifically "not making you do the dungeons in a certain order"). Also, The Wind Waker will be getting an HD remake this October. The last of the "we already knew about these games" news is an awesome new trailer for The Wonderful 101 that got me hyped for it for the first time: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-61NKRaYjw

Then we got some new games announced. One of them is a new Yoshi's Island game in "yarn style", like Kirby's Epic Yarn but not quite identical. There's also Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem, a crossover RPG by Atlus that we know virtually nothing about at this point. And finally, the one that most people are excited about, a sequel/successor to Xenoblade that for now is only known as "X": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GxUMMGyZcM

Still no word on what Retro's secret project is. They also hinted several other unannounced projects that are "collaborations" with third parties similar to SMTxFE.

Also, you may have heard that Nintendo isn't going to E3. This is a miscommunication, as Nintendo will be attending E3 and bringing their games to show off and demo on the showfloor. They're simply not holding a hybrid investors/retailers/media/gamers press conference that wastes half our time with sales figures and whatnot - instead, they're holding seperate conferences for each.

Aaand... I think that's all the news that's directly relevant to you, so far.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."