You guys are taking what Activision said the wrong way

#1gameG3ni3Posted 5/9/2013 5:53:53 AM
Activison's comments were on the gaming industry as a whole. They are worried that people just aren't buying as many game related products as they used to. They are worried about the next two consoles as well. Trolls keep posting these topics but fail to realize it isn't bad news for the Wii U, it's bad news for everyone.
---
("+[__]::") = love
#2JobocanPosted 5/9/2013 5:59:46 AM
They're right to be worried too. That 22% drop in revenue in 2012 (for the industry as a whole) is nothing to scoff at, and that's, IIRC, following another drop in 2011. Things are going down and companies aren't adapting to the change.
---
www.vgcollect.com/jobocan - My Collection
#3Xtreme-VoidPosted 5/9/2013 6:00:08 AM
Insecure assurance topic
---
PC Gaming Rigs, PS3, XBOX 360, PS VITA, PSP, 3DS
Universal Gamer
#4zender1999Posted 5/9/2013 6:02:52 AM
we are in a gaming crash, to many similar games, too many microtransactions, too much abusing the gamers
gamers are speaking with their wallets, the publishers and companies that ralize this and change for the better will survive, the ones that keep going down the same route will fail bad
#5gameG3ni3(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2013 6:08:04 AM
Xtreme-Void posted...
Insecure assurance topic

Did you even read the article??? You'd have to read it upside down and backwards to extrapalate that Activision is blaming the Wii U for anything. They even talked about WoW losing revenue riight now. Lol, name me a game on Wii U Activision has LOST money on.

Reassurance troll posting is a thing too....the other companies are going to feel this too...all the graphical power in the world can't stop time
---
#6Xtreme-VoidPosted 5/9/2013 6:19:03 AM(edited)
gameG3ni3 posted...
Xtreme-Void posted...
Insecure assurance topic

Did you even read the article??? You'd have to read it upside down and backwards to extrapalate that Activision is blaming the Wii U for anything. They even talked about WoW losing revenue riight now. Lol, name me a game on Wii U Activision has LOST money on.

Reassurance troll posting is a thing too....the other companies are going to feel this too...all the graphical power in the world can't stop time

are you trolling me?

of course I did, and Wii U is specifically doomed.

for you to realize, assurance topic like this won't save Nintendo

and Nintendo should keep their fate to themselves.
---
Universal Gamer
#7gameG3ni3(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2013 6:19:49 AM
Xtreme-Void posted...
gameG3ni3 posted...
Xtreme-Void posted...
Insecure assurance topic

are you trolling me?

Haha....hahahahaha...bahahah...:')

Wow...all your base are belong to us...
---
#8Xtreme-VoidPosted 5/9/2013 6:21:11 AM
gameG3ni3 posted...
Xtreme-Void posted...
gameG3ni3 posted...
Xtreme-Void posted...
Insecure assurance topic

are you trolling me?

Haha....hahahahaha...bahahah...:')

Wow...all your base are belong to us...

Insecure drone
---
Universal Gamer
#9DDP886Posted 5/9/2013 6:22:49 AM
typical nintendo fanboys: I LOVE EA and AV
Me: no EA and AV games coming to wii u
nintendo drone: EA and AV SUCKS !!!1

seems like some people are bitter
---
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds = Spiritual Liberation
LETS GO: NYM|NYJ|NYK|NYR
#10JobocanPosted 5/9/2013 6:25:10 AM
DDP886 posted...
typical nintendo fanboys: I LOVE EA and AV
Me: no EA and AV games coming to wii u
nintendo drone: EA and AV SUCKS !!!1

seems like some people are bitter

EA and Activision are the most hated companies in the business. That's quite the odd imaginary situation you have there.
---
www.vgcollect.com/jobocan - My Collection