Should nintendo beg EA for forgivness?

#41jsb0714Posted 5/9/2013 11:45:27 AM
**** EA. That answer your question?
---
"There are 10 types of people. Those who understand binary and those who do not." -Someone who came up with this
#42icarus231Posted 5/9/2013 11:54:53 AM
aDRE8 posted...
icarus231 posted...
Xtreme-Void posted...
icarus231 posted...
If anything EA will be begging for nintendos forgiveness in a few months

lol its like a small man wants to be tall.
the point is : get real.

We will see. At some point the install base will be bigger and EA will start wanting that money and right now if I were nintendo i would make them dance through hoops before letting them release anything.

Well, thank God you're not Nintendo. Your butthurt mentality would run any business into the ground.

Really? After the crap they are saying about FB3. No they will at some point have to retract that to move forward.
#43ska_dude101Posted 5/10/2013 5:13:41 AM
I'm going to bump this because it makes several people look stupid.
#44IcedEarthaholicPosted 5/10/2013 5:24:43 AM
^ Keep talking about yourself that way.
---
Want to help bring Fatal Frame Deep Crimson Butterfly to NA?Join Operation Zero https://www.facebook.com/pages/Operation-Zero/131582506953973
#45VernnonPosted 5/10/2013 5:32:32 AM
Murderstorm117 posted...
I mean iwata begging on his knees to the ceo of EA to please bring games to their system. As the wii u will be missing out on a ton of great games. Perhaps they should implement origin on the wii u its not like nintendo network could get any more primordial

This...this is just sad. Are mods really going to sit here, and allow pointless topics like this to continue, but a topic about how the mods allow such bs to continue gets deleted? lol gamefaqs is not gamefaqs anymore... it;s Trollfaqs now.Good job mods.
#46iKhanicPosted 5/10/2013 6:03:09 AM
fon1988 posted...
EA sees that that the Wii U does not have a big install base at the moment and that they risk big losses by releasing games on their system right now.

By the end of the year Nintendo will have the Wii U selling much better with a great software line up. EA will see this and put some games on their system because the chances at m making money will be higher.

Why can't people think realistically?

I guess this post would do better in a non-joke topic but that's okay.

The fact that the wii u isn't getting madden shows that it's more than just the install base. Madden has been multiplat since its inception, even coming to the gc and wii. EA has something they don't like about nintendo right now
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#47SolidKnightPosted 5/10/2013 6:07:36 AM
They should. Nintendo needs to crawl over to EA's office on it's hand's and knees, and beg for forgiveness.
#48ButKevinBaconPosted 5/10/2013 6:29:40 AM
After they've scrubbed all the floors in Hyrule
#49Xtreme-VoidPosted 5/10/2013 7:06:22 AM
nintendo is made for nintendo game only not for the developers,

and now that they realized their grave mistake even beg can't get them forgiveness.

why? because the system itself is a reject.
it's no one fault except nintendo themselves.
---
PC Gaming Rigs, PS3, XBOX 360, PS VITA, PSP, 3DS
Universal Gamer
#50NewbiusPosted 5/10/2013 7:11:06 AM
Nintendo begging for forgiveness?! Actually it should be the other way around. EA is the one that is throwing a temper tantrum like a 6 year old.