Nintendo is now less profitable than SONY. Sony made 6x Nintendo's profit FY12

#311vincient_FFVIIPosted 5/9/2013 8:58:27 PM
Umitencho posted...
Scisor50 posted...
Jesus why can't the Sony fanboys return to their board.

Its in their nature.

There are 40 pages of Sony Topics in the WiiU board but less than 20 pages of Nintendo topics in the Vita board, 19 pages of Nintendo topics in the PS3 board, and less than 3 pages of Nintendo topics on the PS4 board, and 2 or 3 topics on the PSP board.

Almost more than three or four of Sony boards combined.

heck no theres more about 3ds and wiiu on the vita board than there is about vita
---
if its not my character... i dont care :)
#312UmitenchoPosted 5/9/2013 9:27:39 PM
vincient_FFVII posted...
Umitencho posted...
Scisor50 posted...
Jesus why can't the Sony fanboys return to their board.

Its in their nature.

There are 40 pages of Sony Topics in the WiiU board but less than 20 pages of Nintendo topics in the Vita board, 19 pages of Nintendo topics in the PS3 board, and less than 3 pages of Nintendo topics on the PS4 board, and 2 or 3 topics on the PSP board.

Almost more than three or four of Sony boards combined.

heck no theres more about 3ds and wiiu on the vita board than there is about vita

Console topics are a whole another beast. I am talking about topics with Sony or Nintendo in their names.
#313RealTidesPosted 5/9/2013 10:07:03 PM
the reports seem to suggest that the bulk of sony profits actually come from revenue of movies like spiderman,james bond and so on
#314sonic777Posted 5/9/2013 10:18:18 PM
ITT: Bashing Nintendo means one is a Sony fanboy.

The lack of logic would be terrifying, but I think this whole board is like a science experiment.
#315UmitenchoPosted 5/9/2013 10:19:35 PM
sonic777 posted...
It's ok. Nintendo has a gajabazillion dollars in their bank account just sitting there! Doing nothing! And no debt!

Sony probably sold like 50 buildings to make that profit anyway.

AMIDOINGITRITE?!

Ah, topic derailment on the first page.
#316Purging_FlamePosted 5/9/2013 10:48:55 PM
Stop falling for such obvious bait topics, guys. TC is a known troll so why are you fattening him up by responding to him?
---
Failing at life this hard should be a ToS violation. - TennCaseys Encore
if you have standards it just lowers the amount of stuff you can enjoy. - yusiko
#317UmitenchoPosted 5/9/2013 10:59:42 PM
Purging_Flame posted...
Stop falling for such obvious bait topics, guys. TC is a known troll so why are you fattening him up by responding to him?

Give him enough fat and he may have a heart attack or explode.
#318AlexPumaPosted 5/9/2013 11:06:01 PM
You do know if you ignore topics like this they eventually go away, right?

Keep feeding it though, i haven't been this entertained by flamewar in a long time.
---
http://www.gaming-unleashed.com/
"Oh I can handle any load that comes my way....." - Savott
#319msunshinePosted 5/9/2013 11:19:36 PM
Wow ... So there are people here that ACTUALLY think sony's gaming departmet is doing WELL? That's... Wow... After the ps 3 launch? After the vita disaster? Sony's gaming division has lost them so much money itsn't even funny. It's like their playtoy, and businesswise selling it would be the smartest thing to do.
---
Current playthrough: 95stars. Demondog pulls numbers and facts out of his ***.
The wii U board is improving! bye MS,GFR, OUCH!
#320king_maddenPosted 5/9/2013 11:34:46 PM
AlexPuma posted...
You do know if you ignore topics like this they eventually go away, right?

Keep feeding it though, i haven't been this entertained by flamewar in a long time.

nintendo fanboys know any negative thing remotely about nintendo causes them great internal bleeding and rage, and the only way to fix it, is it keep posting in troll topics just to tell him how sad he is.

although its probably just as said to know someone is a troll yet continue to post in the topic further feeding it.