#341icarus231Posted 5/10/2013 7:55:56 AM
AceMos posted...
AceMos posted...
squatch22 posted...
Linetrix posted...
squatch22 posted...

Lol

No.

Having to sell buildings to make money does not a successful company make.

So selling a building in 2013 helps 2012 be profitable? Squatch's mathemagics.

Financial Year 2012 ended March 2013.

Oh dear Liney.

linetrix you gona respond to this

Linny ran away scared, as all trolls do eventually
#342K-R-A-N-G-Posted 5/10/2013 8:57:01 AM
Sony is a bigger company who has a bigger product line. Its like comparing Mcdonalds to a hotdog vendor.
#343deathsaber79Posted 5/10/2013 9:00:25 AM
You do realize, as a company, Sony is probably about 10X the size of Nintendo if not even way more than that..

Sony does videogames/consoles, cellphones, tvs, stereo equipment, computers, microchips, etc, and basically all forms of miscellanius consumer electronics.

Nintendo just makes videogames/consoles.

A fairer comparison would be to compare Sony's game division to nintendo, but I don't know if that numbers actually available.
#344thundercat2600(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2013 9:03:35 AM
deathsaber79 posted...
You do realize, as a company, Sony is probably about 10X the size of Nintendo if not even way more than that..

Sony does videogames/consoles, cellphones, tvs, stereo equipment, computers, microchips, etc, and basically all forms of miscellanius consumer electronics.

A fairer comparison would be to compare Sony's game division to nintendo, but I don't know if that numbers actually available.

CONGRATULATIONS. YOU ARE THE FIRST PERSON TO POINT THIS OUT.
---
they have the PC version of Darksiders 2 running on WiiU in 1080 native at 60 fps and full graphics options on. Neither 360 or PS3 can come close
-darkjedilink
#345squatch22Posted 5/10/2013 9:07:02 AM
deathsaber79 posted...

Nintendo: 71 million
Sony games: 17 million.
---
Doggy:100 is not 1/3 of 300
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#346GoldenJoe24Posted 5/10/2013 9:26:47 AM
Crazy_tank51 posted...
Because the only way Sony turned a profit is selling HQs, laying off thousands, and cutting exec bonuses. Nintendo paid money to build a new building, which would count as an expense.

Give the man a prize.
#347king_maddenPosted 5/10/2013 11:22:21 AM
squatch22 posted...
deathsaber79 posted...

lmao I love that he finds comfort in this.

the thing I love is that nintendo knows their sheep will buy anything with mario/zelda on it, so they really save a lot of money just making cheap games most of which have no real depth, but they can keep doing this instead of investing in a new IP, or coming out with a Huge mario/zelda game to put the rest to shame.

but they are on to something, why go for more, when everyone will settle for less. sony wants to be ahead of the curve and spend big money trying something new and advanced for consoles, they should go nintendos route and make a cheap feeling console, and everything with cartoon graphics.
#348squatch22Posted 5/10/2013 11:25:23 AM
king_madden posted...
squatch22 posted...
deathsaber79 posted...

the thing I love is that nintendo knows their sheep will buy anything with mario/zelda on it, so they really save a lot of money just making cheap games most of which have no real depth, but they can keep doing this instead of investing in a new IP, or coming out with a Huge mario/zelda game to put the rest to shame.

but they are on to something, why go for more, when everyone will settle for less. sony wants to be ahead of the curve and spend big money trying something new and advanced for consoles, they should go nintendos route and make a cheap feeling console, and everything with cartoon graphics.

I love how trolls call Nintendo systems ''cheap'' or ''cheap feeling'' or that Sony and MS consoles are ''high quality'', but with those, they are the really cheap consoles. You arent paying for high quality with Sony or Microsoft...
---
Doggy:100 is not 1/3 of 300
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#349Baha05Posted 5/10/2013 11:27:02 AM
king_madden posted...

Ahh quit your trolling. Gamers tend to buy games from any company. New IPs are a bit of a risk in this industry because they could possible go no where. (And btw Nintendo DOES in fact make new IPs from time to time)

Besides who's to say people are settling for less? If they enjoy the product then nothing wrong with that, almost all consoles have pros and cons. The fact remains however is that this topic is not only off topic, but is an unfair comparison. Like someone said, it's like comparing fast food chains to a hot dog cart.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#350shaunmePosted 5/10/2013 11:28:19 AM
squatch22 posted...
king_madden posted...
squatch22 posted...
deathsaber79 posted...

I love how trolls call Nintendo systems ''cheap'' or ''cheap feeling'' or that Sony and MS consoles are ''high quality'', but with those, they are the really cheap consoles. You arent paying for high quality with Sony or Microsoft...

you arn't paying for anything.................................buy a wii u
---
MY Wii u IS a next gen console!!
It just has LAST gen hardware. NNID:shaunme